Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So...I just got my GMP from Eastbay and yeah...fresh out the box:

And then this:

With it being on backorder and what not, I didn't expect much but....damn lol.

All things considered, it's still better than what some people got on release day. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing though...

SO here's my story.
Ordered through CT for US size 11
Package sent to customs through IBC
Paid the $45 custom fee. Got the tracking number Friday through FedEx for overnight.
Supposed to be delivered today due to the holiday weekend. Checked this morning and it's being delivered to Gilbert, AZ.
I LIVE IN CA!
Called FedEx, they, of course, can't doing anything, so I have to contact IBC again.
The women that handled my case last week MADE A MISTAKE by mixing my name with someone else's..............
She better get my package or imma GO HAM!
J********** from Gilbert AZ if you're on this forum, do me a solid and send the package to the rightful owner. ME! (I know it's a long shot)
This sux...........

Shout out to Ginwae for contacting me!

What are the chances that I posted this on Niketalk and the person I was looking for saw my post. Wow. I never been so appreciative to be on NIKETALK. We're still trying to sort it out through with IBC, but MAN, we both ordered a US size 11. Supposedly the package on the way is his and mine is still at the warehouse.:x *fingers crossed*

Last edited:

And then this:

All things considered, it's still better than what some people got on release day. Not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing though...

:x :x :x

got my three packages shipped from NDC from their restock

guess it wasn't a glitch, so all that work F5'ing paid off. shoutout to all the others who were able to cop multiple packs too. luckily they were my size also. :smokin

Last edited:
got shipping confirmation from the NDC restock...it was a size 11 that I didn't order until late after the initial info was posted here...looks like the 11 being up for so long wasn't a glitch

And then this:

sick.gif
...Was your package double boxed or did it come in bags? I received two pairs of shoes today from Eastbay and they were in bags and one of the boxes was kind of damaged. I was surprised because in the past Eastbay has always shipped to me double boxed.

I also got shipping confirmation for my pairs from the NDC order on Friday. A size 10 for myself and size 12  for a friend. Good to hear the size 11 wasn't a glitch...lol

eastbay seriously didnt double that big *** gmp box :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: id be on the phone asking for a partial refund & wouldnt budge until i got it

Last edited:

And then this:

We are sorry to see this. Please PM us with your customer and order number so we can better assist you.

EastbayRep - Kristin

My Eastbay shipment came in double boxed. The packaging box was untouched.
Looks like someone hit my GMP box with a forklift while it was in the warehouse lol.
Thanks Kristen, I appreciate it. Already resolving it with you guys via Twitter channels though.

If you guys have not learned since the Chicago X release, there are SO MANY people selling the same shoe at the same time, the price stays stagnant at like 200-220. Once the demand drops, then those resellers get depesrate to move them and you sell prices drop to 150-170. Its happening with EVERY release. Back in the day(2008-2010) You could flip new releases for 100 plus profit.

Honestly, I'm glad this is happening. I'll be copping Raptors in 2 months for near retail. Its a perfect situation for a consumer. Forget release day, in this era you can afford to miss them. Only two shoes I fear where the prices will jump are the White Cement IV and Black Cement IV. They will reach Raging Bull V level.

Last edited:
My Eastbay shipment came in double boxed. The packaging box was untouched.
Looks like someone hit my GMP box with a forklift while it was in the warehouse lol.
Thanks Kristen, I appreciate it. Already resolving it with you guys via Twitter channels though.

Good to hear! Hope everything works out!

EastbayRep - Kristin

And then this:

NEVER in the hundreds of orders I've had from Nike have I ever had an order come in like this.

Eastbay will always be the worst.

NEVER in the hundreds of orders I've had from Nike have I ever had an order come in like this.

Eastbay will always be the worst.

u think thats bad... i just got these in from eastbay today. i PMd the rep and they just said... but are the shoes OK? really?

i got my pair from titolo today. USPS dropped em off after a week at customs and i wasnt hit with customs.

now i just gotta wait for my questions to come in :smokin

Back
Top Bottom