Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^ People like you make me sick.
sick.gif
mean.gif
hahaha 
roll.gif

DAMN. I go out to the gym for an hour and someone posts about a restock on Footlocker................ been checking this thread every hour of every day since missing out on release..... :smh:

REMEMBER give FNL a phone call about the restock tomorrow to see if you can get a pair on there, they customer service opens at 8am, just in that 5am-9am EST window span someone mentioned earlier there number is  1-888-777-3949..... goodluck to anyone trying to get a pair 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
REMEMBER give FNL a phone call about the restock tomorrow to see if you can get a pair on there, they customer service opens at 8am, just in that 5am-9am window span someone mentioned earlier there number is 1-888-777-3949..... goodluck to anyone trying to get a pair :pimp:

are those times eastern time?

REMEMBER give FNL a phone call about the restock tomorrow to see if you can get a pair on there, they customer service opens at 8am, just in that 5am-9am EST window span someone mentioned earlier there number is 1-888-777-3949..... goodluck to anyone trying to get a pair :pimp:

Time zone?

anybody receive tracking from finishline?
I got paypal charge saying pending but no confirmation

Were any of you guys able to purchase off NBAstore?

Just called and this dude told me that they had the packs up on the website on Saturday and they sold out in 3 minutes.

I didn't even see them come up on the website and so I assumed they didn't put them up. Been calling every day and each time the rep tells me they have no information and that they haven't been put up on the website yet...........

and now today this dude tells me they sold out on saturday.

i just got played by nbastore.....:lol:

Just called and this dude told me that they had the packs up on the website on Saturday and they sold out in 3 minutes.
I didn't even see them come up on the website and so I assumed they didn't put them up. Been calling every day and each time the rep tells me they have no information and that they haven't been put up on the website yet...........
i just got played by nbastore.....
laugh.gif
No you didn't. That dude has NO idea what he's talking about! NBA never got them, period.

i just got played by nbastore.....
laugh.gif
No you didn't. That dude has NO idea what he's talking about! NBA never got them, period.
This.  NBAStore has the most clueless customer service around.  Right up there with Richards.

Just called footaction, no restock but rep did say to call on Friday just incase somebodys credit card gets declined. I would be.able to purchase that pack.

THIS!!!!!

Yo you guys need to call this fool "Jake" because he assures me that from what his system said, the shoes went up on the site on saturday..... :lol: idk if he's lying and purchased them all himself... but what other reason besides that would he have to mess with me?

I just grilled him for like 10-15 minutes, asking him to ask reps sitting next to him, his manager, etc. and he is sticking to his story..... they went up on the website saturday and sold out in 3 minutes.

Yo you guys need to call this fool "Jake" because he assures me that from what his system said, the shoes went up on the site on saturday.....
laugh.gif
idk if he's lying and purchased them all himself... but what other reason besides that would he have to mess with me?
I just grilled him for like 10-15 minutes, asking him to ask reps sitting next to him, his manager, etc. and he is sticking to his story..... they went up on the website saturday and sold out in 3 minutes.
Dude, everyone else told you they didn't get them and then "Jake the NBAstore cowboy" tells you that they sold out. C'mon son! Don't let him troll you.
laugh.gif

I was watching NBAstore all day on Saturday, there is no way I could have missed them. Also, they put all their Jordan releases on Twitter.

I was watching NBAstore all day on Saturday, there is no way I could have missed them. Also, they put all their Jordan releases on Twitter.

Did they ever give you the item number? They refused to give it to me no matter what... "we have NO information regarding that release", heard that at least 50 times.

I just want to say I am glad to have found another honest NTer. Who is just trying to help out an unfortunate collector in need for Retail+shipping. Shout out to him, he knows who he is. I will definitely look out for you and hope to return the favor very shortly. Glad to be a part of a sneaker community looking to help out here and there without charging extra. :smokin

The more I look at my pair, the more I regret buying them Idk, it's just not worth all the money to me. I'd rather spend the money on some Cloak Kobe's or some older Jays. 

Last edited:
Call FL.com they have a restock and they're accepting phone orders only! GO! I love helping NTers!
Repped! Thanks, bro! I just made a deal to trade my packs for another pair of Yeezy IIs, but kind of wanted to keep a set after seeing them on-feet yesterday. Ended up getting a size 9 though. (It was either that or an 8.5 when I called.) Might have to trade for a 9.5 if they fit too snug...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom