Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So I just got back from claiming my pack @NT Boston and I guess the dude monitoring the RSVP tweets didn't lie.

He told me his store didn't even get 20 Packs.

I was able to a pic of the packs they had available while no on was looking . Take a look.
c917138a_IMG_20120818_100536.jpeg

I was surprised when they tweeted they still had packs today.

I'll post up pics of the kicks later today.

Congrats to all Winners and good luck to everyone still trying to cop at a reasonable price.

Congrats to everyone that was successful getting a set or sets!:wink:

I would congratulate people, but most of the people who got their pairs today didn't put in any work.. all they did was put their name in a raffle and pick up a pack. This whole raffle system is ruining the game for me. "Everyone has a fair chance" my ***.

Congrats to those who put in work and went through some **** for their pack.

For the Olympic VI, I put my name into 3 different raffles and didn't get called for any. This dude I know got called for all 3. :smh:

Went to the morning release, and all the people there were little kids w/ their moms, hypebeasts and Concord hype riff raff.

Was browsing the Buy / Sell ........ saw someone with a classified and it said GMP $400...... i was like wow, this is a great price, let me jump on it............

it was only for the 6s. wth is wrong with this world. lol

Was browsing the Buy / Sell ........ saw someone with a classified and it said GMP $400...... i was like wow, this is a great price, let me jump on it............
it was only for the 6s. wth is wrong with this world. lol

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Once again NIKENYC twitter RSVP is rigged like a mother!!!!!!

I was on twitter saw the re-rsvp sent it in like 30 second after nobody knew there was gonna be a re-rsvp so i thought my chances were good.

My boy Spectacular that works there said some people returned some -- Don't ask me -- he then tells me the black dude is still running it even though mad people reported him and he is rigging it up picking his own peoples SMFH!!!!!

I forgot to mention that I was able to get a second pack from my local Champs yesterday. 

Hope everyone that copped got home safe.

I would congratulate people, but most of the people who got their pairs today didn't put in any work.. all they did was put their name in a raffle and pick up a pack. This whole raffle system is ruining the game for me. "Everyone has a fair chance" my ***.
Congrats to those who put in work and went through some **** for their pack.
For the Olympic VI, I put my name into 3 different raffles and didn't get called for any. This dude I know got called for all 3. :smh:
Went to the morning release, and all the people there were little kids w/ their moms, hypebeasts and Concord hype riff raff.

I'm from Sac too. Still haven't won a single raffle. I remember the the MV Lebron 9s dropped one of the homies got 4 pairs. I never hate on anyone's come up but I don't like this raffle thing either.

I had to pass on these because of family issues. :frown: I see a lot of people with more than 2 packs of these and the humblebrag. Doesn't even seem limited. i'll probably buy later on. Not paying too much over retail tho.

Last edited:
Guessing these were hard to get outside of NY?

Know a few people with multiple pairs that didn't even go hard.

Just got Shipping Confirmation email from NDC.....Wow never got Shipping email that fast... standard shipping + 20% off code 299.60 :smokin :smokin :pimp:

Last edited:
Anyone know any sites that still have them? Other than Windcitysoles .. they're sold out in my size.

Back
Top Bottom