Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
If you really want them jordans you can tell by the last couple of pages you going to have to put in work. i was going to order from ct using the link provided a few post back but trying nike.com like most. i figured fl was a bust because of the way the way the did the tickets and i know people from the hood who shop there and said the got pairs on lock( you guy better learn how to tip employees). I just can't do it, when we live in a world where you look out for your customers and stores near the hood looks out for their loyal customers who buy on a regular basis.

Exactly, half these jits don't even know what they're talking about.
You do understand customs opens packages to see what's in those packages, especially when they're mailing a hundred out to the USA.
Size & weight is going to rape your pockets...can't wait to hear about half these fools paying $250 to UPS at the door by check to have their kicks.
roll.gif

People think they just paid $400 for the pack, you really paid $650.
laugh.gif
roll.gif
fool talking like hes the only person thats ever ordered from euro sites. been ordering since 2001 and ive never had an issue until end marked the value of the shoes over 200. ill be enjoying my kicks while you make up stuff in your head.

Last edited:
Im so happy I can sleep easy tonight knowing my 11.5 will be waiting for me at champs tomorrow.

Local HOH raffled off 48 pairs and my boy won 3. I didnt win any so he hooked me up with one of his pairs

fool talking like hes the only person thats ever ordered from euro sites. been ordering since 2001 and ive never had an issue until end marked the value of the shoes over 200. ill be enjoying my kicks while you make up stuff in your head.

Really?

Let me know what UPS or whoever brings that big *** box charges you at the door.

Custom Taxes Fees or Not! The fact is that it is possible! It may or may not happen! Is the gamble worth it? Yes!

LOL now you guys can stop arguing back and forward over custom fees. :D

"The only way to access the Jordan GMP will be through the link we tweet at 8am EDT on 8/18. It will not appear anywhere else on the site. "

Placed my order on SH using the code. Got my confirmation email. Order came out to about $408, but after I get charged from my credit card company for making an overseas purchase, it'll probably be around $415. Not bad, but they didn't have any half sizes so I had to get a 10 when I wanted a 9.5

For any of the Houston heads out there premium good has a line of about 5 people when I left bout 20 minutes ago and they have 12 pairs.

Guess NDC trying to keep dudes from refreshing their site over and over again.... but do we really believe them?

Yeah seriously. Got played becuase I was waiting for their twitter link they say to wait for when a bunch of other people got through from refreshing and got the jump. SMH at NDC

Listen don't refresh nike.com, keep refreshing twitter, thats how i catch the link and just be lucky i guess because on hot releases such as this i am never.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom