Official Air Jordan VI & VII "Golden Moments" Pack! 8/18/12 NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be purchasing the Golden Moments Pack?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Read between the lines. Of course they can't "guarantee" you a pair because there will always be situations outside of their control, i.e. theft, incomplete shipment, shady employees. If FNL use definitive language in the rules, they are bound to have unhappy customers and bad PR, not to mention possible law suits. So take the rules with a grain of salt. My interpretation, if you are chosen, you will most likely get your pair. However, if due to some unforeseen circumstances that the pair reserved for you is "lost" or "misplaced", they'll throw you the "not guranteed" line.
after looking at the lottery details (no I didn't get the WC email, even though I purchase quite frequently and a WC member too), I hope people are not getting their hopes up high after being selected and getting a set on RD. Looking at the details:
from the FNL link:
You must be a Winners Circle member to be eligible to enter the shoe lottery.
You must fill in the shoe size field in order to be entered in the drawing.
Only a limited number of shoes are available.
Those who are drawn in the shoe-line lottery are not guaranteed a pair of shoes, simply the opportunity to participate at their local Finish Line store on Saturday, August 18th.
Winners Circle members who are drawn in the shoe-line lottery will be notified via separate email. Those who are chosen should bring their confirmation email and a photo ID to their local Finish Line Store.
Those who are not drawn will also be notified via email.
If you are not drawn in the shoe-line lottery, you can still purchase Jordan “Golden Moments” Packs on finishline.com on Saturday, August 18th at 8:00 AM.
The shoe-line lottery process is being used in order to protect the safety of our valued customers and mall employees.
This. FNL has stated (on twitter at least) that camping will be unnecessary for this release. They cannot "guarantee" pairs because they are not allowed to reserve pairs per their agreement with Nike. Guaranteeing you a particularly pair implies reserving. Perhaps I'm forgetting to carry the one but by my math (no camping will be required + them asking for your specific size and location + we can't officially reserve pairs), it means people who get an email tomorrow will be in a pretty good position to get their pairs.

we'll just have to wait and see.

I think I'll do some raffles just as an excuse to get out of the house..I doubt I will win any but no harm. For the guy above that bought his pair, do they fit true to size? Or anyone else, do they fit true or one fits differently?

So even if you do get the email you won the rafffle, that still doesnt guarantee you will get a pair in your size.

Just entered for the lottery.

Didn't know you have to have the matching email from your Winner Circles account.

But I fixed it.

Upset its pretty much a "chance" for a "chance" to "probably" get a pair.

FNL making things so difficult.

Why not have the lottery, and if you receive your email, you GOT a pair.

Oh well, good luck everyone!

So even if you do get the email you won the rafffle, that still doesnt guarantee you will get a pair in your size.

Just entered for the lottery.
Didn't know you have to have the matching email from your Winner Circles account.
But I fixed it.
Upset its pretty much a "chance" for a "chance" to "probably" get a pair.
FNL making things so difficult.
Why not have the lottery, and if you receive your email, you GOT a pair.
Oh well, good luck everyone!

Imagine you are running a business and you are selling some hot item that you haven't received and have no idea about the quantity you'll actually receive, are you going to go around making blind guarantees to your customers?

Last edited:
im not a winners circle member but if i win ill sign up to become one lol

Last edited:
Imagine you are running a business and you are selling some hot item that you haven't received and have no idea about the quantity you'll actually receive, are you going to go around making blind guarantees to your customers?
I guess we'll know for sure tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I had an interesting phone call with a FNL rep today. Was told that the lottery is being done at the request of Nike. Take with a grain of salt (that will inevitably be spilled across the pages starting tomorrow evening lol).

Also said that some non-WC members were also provided the opportunity to enter the lottery. Came down to whether you had a FNL login and clicked the checkbox to be contacted via email.

Also mentioned that validation rules are driven by email address. So no multiple entries by the same email address (as we all suspected) as the only one will be counted.

so for the footlocker raffle can u enter at more than one store or not?

Gonna be damn near impossible to get a pair over here since HOH Lakewood will be one of few spots to have them. Expect cats from LA, Long Beach, and Orange County all entering this raffle.

The salt is strong in you.
So much whining and crying like women for 2 hideous pairs of over priced sneakers.
Nothing better to spend $350+ on??
hahaha your a funny old head, your just coming to the realization that your to old to be rocking jordans, which makes it a bad buy in your opinion

Last edited:
hahaha your a funny old head your just coming to the realization that your to old to be rocking jordans which makes it a bad buy in your opinion

I could have had these a month ago kid. You should put some more effort into trying to find them if you want them, instead of crying like a woman that someone has a pair they want to resell.

Poor you

Meanwhile, I had an interesting phone call with a FNL rep today. Was told that the lottery is being done at the request of Nike. Take with a grain of salt (that will inevitably be spilled across the pages starting tomorrow evening lol).

Also said that some non-WC members were also provided the opportunity to enter the lottery. Came down to whether you had a FNL login and clicked the checkbox to be contacted via email.

Also mentioned that validation rules are driven by email address. So no multiple entries by the same email address (as we all suspected) as the only one will be counted.

Nice info. Who knew allowing myself to be spammed by FNL would pay off eventually. :D

I could have had these a month ago kid. You should put some more effort into trying to find them if you want them, instead of crying like a woman that someone has a pair they want to resell.
Poor you
Yeah ok Jumpmanbostic 
laugh.gif

But back to the topic at hand, I see some pros to this FNL raffle

Last edited:
Nice info. Who knew allowing myself to be spammed by FNL would pay off eventually.
happy.gif
lol. thanks. exactly my thoughts.

btw if this FNL lottery is anyone's Plan A for acquiring the pack then might I suggest taking a few sleeping pills now and waking up on Sunday because you will likely end up with the same amount of packs.

That's it!! That's why some WC members didn't receive the email, including myself, arrrrrr..........>:

This FNL raffle thing may be a blessing in disguise. It's just gonna make things a little easier online

lol this my last post on this subject but yeah I guess you never heard of youtube, don't worry my granddad think its black magic also 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This FNL raffle thing may be a blessing in disguise. It's just gonna make things a little easier online

I would think it would make online worse. With Raffles there is no one camping for three days no so they can now do both. Enter a raffle and try online

Originally Posted by jcs11702

Gonna be damn near impossible to get a pair over here since HOH Lakewood will be one of few spots to have them. Expect cats from LA, Long Beach, and Orange County all entering this raffle.
la has culver city and the beverly center...OC has southcoast...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom