***Official Air Jordan Retro XV LS Post!***

8033553247a3c91303485f2f2d0616d1f0d9a12.pjpg

fa5351c543a4c6ac09e05e61220aa03ef8aa393.pjpg

1e335ad54369c06b0f2b5dbe20e265c0916537e.pjpg

[borat] veryy niiceee [borat]
the lasering is the bottom of jordans right? either way they don't look that bad. i would want to experiment on a pair and dye the white black.

anyway, not for retail but once i get enough money i will buy a pair for myself.
they remind me of spikes. they grow on u

I really like these. I didn't like them up until this week and all of a sudden it hit me. I could REALLY do without the lasering but its somewhat subtleand the average wouldn't notice unless he was staring hard. No LS around here, I would like to cop online but for a cheaper price. Same goes for the FlightClub 15s.

If you've been waiting years to get some XVs, do yourself a favor and wait another few months. Paying retail for these is like buying a new car for thesticker price - only suckers do it.

I LOVE the XV and I really like these. I will eventually get them in the near future when I figure out what my "plan" for these are. I have to add mytwist to them.

Peace

laugh.gif
I went to Niketown and the only reason dudes were copping these was because they couldn't get the Playoffs in their size and they felt like theyneeded a consolation prize....

i like these...

if these came out earlier in the year when i still cared for JB i woulda copped...

i saw them in stores and like people said the laser is subtle.

anyway brb @ the 8pm amc showing of sweeney todd.

saw those at HoH....they aint bad....but theres not much gold on them...so it was an easy pass for me this time

Saw them today, they look terrible. they aren't even lasered, it's painted on. Leather quality looks horrible. I like the XVs, but these are bad......

looked ok in person but not a big fan of the xv there plenty to go around at arden mall in sacramento

yea, these in person are a nice shoe...just cant justify spending that much on a XV though...

maybe i will cop when they down around the 79.99 mark

Saw them today, they look terrible. they aren't even lasered, it's painted on. Leather quality looks horrible. I like the XVs, but these are bad......

no diss but what pair of xv's were you looking at? a variant pair? the lasering (sp?) is clearly burned into the surface of the shoe. you can even feelit.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

no diss but what pair of xv's were you looking at? a variant pair? the lasering (sp?) is clearly burned into the surface of the shoe. you can even feel it.

I saw them at Sheikh, I guess I didn't look that close at them. It looked painted on to me. Still, I don't like the colorway at all.

Back
Top Bottom