Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Funny I'm a 10 and got a 10.5 wish I had held off for 10. They are comfy but a hair too much space for my taste. The two stores I checked the day I bought mine said they didn't get any 10s or 9 only 9.5 and 10.5. At some stores I went to later has tons of all sizes. In my area these are just chilling not much of a demand even Knicks color.

Wish we were in the same area to swap then lol, I'm going 10.5 on the royals, if they're a little too big I'll take that over snug

Had some extra time today and made these real quick with an extra pair I had, BLACK TOES

Quality paint not like the "angelus" stuff

Had some extra time today and made these real quick with an extra pair I had, BLACK TOES

Quality paint not like the "angelus" stuff
looks good. how well does is stand up after creasing? also what paint? a buddy of mine just stripped all the paint off his LBJ9 and was about to start painting. any info would help.

Good quality paint job. I would have kept them at their regular Chicago color status. Defeats the purpose of you going out getting the Chicago 1's. And the black toes are coming out soon with Nike air and no jumpman. But nevertheless good clean quality work [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Good quality paint job. I would have kept them at their regular Chicago color status. Defeats the purpose of you going out getting the Chicago 1's. And the black toes are coming out soon with Nike air and no jumpman. But nevertheless good clean quality work [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Ya it's what I figured, but I had two pairs so I said what the heck might as well rock a pair for a few months early

looks good. how well does is stand up after creasing? also what paint? a buddy of mine just stripped all the paint off his LBJ9 and was about to start painting. any info would help.

These won't ever crack (even with the cheap leather) the Paint/Dye is the same stuff Nike uses so it's not a mix of my own paint, I can suggest you some stuff that I used to use. prep is important but honestly not as important as what paint you use, people will say other wise but I've been doing this for over 15 years (some people will remember me on NT) and all you have to do is get the original clear coat off because if not you risk damaging the leather itself thus having to put thick shiny coats of paint and that looks horrible imo

After a good night's sleep, I decided I'm returning these shoes. I attached some pictures of the misaligned seams and glue residue, did anyone else have the same issues as I did? They're definitely cool looking, but not worth it for the price I paid and mind you, I'm willing to pay top dollar (euro) for a truly good quality shoe. Looking forward to the Black Toes...

Back
Top Bottom