Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

Is this confirmed or a rumor? There isn't a guarantee that the quality will be better in June. Knowing JB they will just slap Nike Air on it.

I hope not. They really need to make them like they made the Shadow Grey 1's and Vegas 1's. I was happy with the leather used on those.

If you are using the twitter link for non TLO releases on Nike.com, you're already too late. It's better to search the site for releases. Got through for both the Chicago's and Knicks. Now back to bed.

:frown: couldent get a bulls colorway in sz11... :smh: I just wanted 1 pair.... I thought these were gonna be easy :lol: .....i might have to preorder the royals...

Copped the chicago at NDC, and knicks at end. Pretty successful. :D Failed at FNL for the knicks, tried the mobile trick but didn't work, seems like FNL fixed this loop hole :smh: . Anyway, congrats on everyone who copped!!

If you are using the twitter link for non TLO releases on Nike.com, you're already too late. It's better to search the site for releases. Got through for both the Chicago's and Knicks. Now back to bed.

Much appreciated repped :smokin

Much appreciated repped :smokin

PEOPLE NEED TO REMEMBER THESE WILL COME OUT AGAIN ! Please QUOTE ME! :smokin Nike/Jordan Brand will come out with these in a few months with the nike air on the tab and No jumpman on the heal. . .

I'm here at FNL, an hour before they open, and it's too quiet.

There's only me and another guy.

Wonder if people copped online instead of camped?

Well, we'll see what happens when the Black/Red 13s coming out next week.

Last edited:
R u sure u got the knicks from NDC? Don't know if serious.........

Yeah shouldn't we... ? or just pop open the site and do a search
smokin.gif
did a search the shoe popped up seconds before the twitter link

This says how much people care about hype rather than a iconic sneaker.

I care about the sneaker homie.

Just shocked, thought I'd see more folks due to the fact people were trying to hype these up.

Could care less what the next man thinks honestly.

At the end of the day, it's all about the shoes.

not too late. only for certain releases. nike posts the shoe at various times, like w the christmas kobe kd lbj pack, they posted the shoe about 2-3 min before tweeting it, for these, they only posted it a few seconds before tweeting it

same thing with me , my internet/connection is pretty fast and I couldnt even add a size from the get-go . ******g stupid :/
I don't get this newer process of trying to order online, I have turbo speed bandwith and I keep getting the error that it will not allow me to add my desired size in cart because there are already too many people with this size in their cart and to keep trying, and I literally clicked in to the cart once the cart button became available....I am not sure how so many people are coping these online but it seems virtually impossible!?!?!?!?
How about your computers? 

That's how it was with me

A lot of these dudes complaining about online need to do their research in their area for some of these releases and stop depending on NT. These aren't that hard to get in store.

Too many lazy dudes up here.

Back
Top Bottom