Official Air Jordan Retro I WHITE/RED/BLK Thread JAN 2013

I had the same problem, got the order confirmation and was hearing that other people's orders were shipped already. I did contact him and he took awhile but they finally sent my order out and I just got mine on Wed. Hopefully he gets back to you soon and ships it out. I would keep hitting him up though.
Yeah no dice for me.. I already sent 2 emails, and Paypal claim to that Bobbyfresh.com Fraud , all of which have been unanswered I think that fraud didnt send them out, because I used a MLK 30% discount code, and got a nice discount on them.. smh ill just wait for a restock 

To those who has these, are they TTS or more on the narrow side? Bred XI's was a little narrow to me so i had to go .5 size up. For thos who has these and bred xi's how do they compare as far as sizing?

my feet are a little wider than some and these are very painful to wear , way too narrow . highly reccommend going .5 up .

Just curious if anyone has had trouble wearing these ? They just kill my feet . 

I just got mines today...tried them on & fits perfectly...I got my true size (9.5) and I didn't have any discomfort.

i have a feeling that these are gonna go really up on price cause many people slept on them cause of the N-A on the tongue future release...just my opinion though...still havent found the will to rock them...maybe summer time around...

Last edited:
I just got mines today...tried them on & fits perfectly...I got my true size (9.5) and I didn't have any discomfort.
so weird , i have rttg 1's , bred 1's and old loves and none of them hurt my feet , tbh probably mosty comfortable jays , just dont know why these give so much discomfort . 

my feet are a little wider than some and these are very painful to wear , way too narrow . highly reccommend going .5 up .

Just curious if anyone has had trouble wearing these ? They just kill my feet . 

Do you have a pair of bred xi's. those were narrow for me too and just wanted to see if they are about the same narrow sizing?

nah dont have those . 

anyone else with same problem and manage to stop them from hurting lol 

My foot is wide and I had to go .5 size up to an 11.0 on both the 1's and the bred 11's. They feel much better than the 10.5's.

Kinda Late but here you go, Better pictures of the custom black toe I's

Kinda Late but here you go, Better pictures of the custom black toe I's

i really do respect your work but with them releasing with better quality and with OG form i think i would have made a different custom job, i cant think of what colors but something, :smokin custom though!!!

Today I wore my pair size 10....and they are nice but they killed my feet today...I couldn't wait until I got home to take them off smh lol ...the left shoe felt more uncomfortable then the right shoe ....is that normal with these?

Today I wore my pair size 10....and they are nice but they killed my feet today...I couldn't wait until I got home to take them off smh lol ...the left shoe felt more uncomfortable then the right shoe ....is that normal with these?

I really want to keep these but I'm on your side, the comfort is pretty meh, worse than all the 1's I've owned. I'm letting them go to a friend for a pretty fair price. :smh: that they would do these to the Chicagos.

Ive only worn my once and after about half the day my feet were hurting more so in the toe area. it was like the shoe got super narrow down there. It may be that they need to break in or something idk. I havent worn them since but I definitely like the shoe and will keep.

Ive only worn my once and after about half the day my feet were hurting more so in the toe area. it was like the shoe got super narrow down there. It may be that they need to break in or something idk. I havent worn them since but I definitely like the shoe and will keep.

yea me too...but my pinky toe was hurting bad today :smh:

I definitely need to break these in if i want to wear them again

These and the Knicks colorways are still sitting here where I am. I may have to cop if they're still there in about a week. 

These and the Knicks colorways are still sitting here where I am. I may have to cop if they're still there in about a week. 

Do you live in like North Dakota? :x

------

Edit.. Nevermind.. I thought this was the Royal's thread.. lol

Last edited:
How can I break these in so they can be comfortable....I can't have my pinky toe take another beating

I regret passing on these when they first released, looking for both these and Knicks for retail or reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom