***Official Air Jordan Retro 8 Black/Red Post!***

Originally Posted by kiddazzle45

how do you purchase these on swoosh and what time are they suppose to be available??

its really complicated, so i can show you step by step, all i am going to need is access to your account,
PM me, ill help you out.

I am an employee and do have an account. but i just dont know what time they're expected to be there. but thank you for atleast trying to help.

I hope these run the same size as the Aqua's.

I just went and tried on my Aqua's before I bought these and they fit like a glove, hopefully these will too.

Originally Posted by kickzfiend23

Damn... the eastbay 20% code is no longer working. Does anyone have an update on that?
I was never able to use a code on the 8s.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I guess it's just starting to dawn on me again. What's sad is that these are going to be the last single release retros with the exception of Flight Club in probably well over a year.
frown.gif

Wouldn't you rather them finally create some new products that are fresh and different rather than waiting for thesame handful of OG colors of OG models to drop? I understand your point, but you can live off the past for only so long.

Just got home from one of my stores opening, and it was the craziest shoe release i've seen all year and in a long time. There were probably three times asmany people in line then for the fire red V's last year, and a lot of people went home unhappy.

Anyone have updates on how 34th street went down? I'm willing to bet it was and STILL is packed since Macys over there is open 24 hours for the weekend

Craziest cop in a while...lol...funny story...

I'm in the mall doing some shopping waiting for midnight...So I stroll by the footlocker at around 11 and the line is OD...

I'm like +%+% it, I'm gonna go shop at Macy's...next thing I know, I see them on display...I was like
eek.gif

Asked them if they had my size, they did, and I copped...

I walked out like, "Dam, did I just cop Jordans at Macy's
eek.gif
laugh.gif
?"

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I guess it's just starting to dawn on me again. What's sad is that these are going to be the last single release retros with the exception of Flight Club in probably well over a year.
frown.gif

Wouldn't you rather them finally create some new products that are fresh and different rather than waiting for the same handful of OG colors of OG models to drop? I understand your point, but you can live off the past for only so long.
I certainly would. But other than the XX3's coming out in the next month or so, I don't mess with too many other types of shoes. 2008 issomewhat of a finale for JB, and for me a retro pair brings back memories of a time when I thought Jordans were hands down the best shoes on the planet. Iffresh and different means buying Team Jordans I can't really mess with it. Not my type of thing~

im waitin for ndc to put these up, since i have a voucher for $160. they usually put them at 4 am est, right?

Just came back from my store...midnight release...40 - 50 people copped...now I have to be back there at 6am, 4 more hours
smh.gif

Damn Jordans. Bronx nt'ers come to foot locker on fordham, ask for Christian, gimme your commission
laugh.gif

the fnl code was super clutch.
thanks for that.
i hope it holds up.
i personally don't like ordering from fnl,
i've had problems in the past so i'm more partial to eastbay,
but the discount got me.
hopefully there will be no problems this time around. (knock on wood)

Back
Top Bottom