Official Air Jordan IV white/varsity red RELEASE THREAD 8/4/12: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Will you be buying the white/varsity red IV's?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Got mine in from SoleHeaven a day earlier than expected.  Overall, mine don't look nearly as bad as some of the ones posted on here or as the ones that I passed on copping on release day from Champs.  There was however a brown dookie lookin stain that came right off with some water and soap but at first I was like ahh hell naw they wiped their *** with my shoes.

LOL

Somethings weird cause my order was about $485 and they still haven't charged me either -- they put a hold on the money then my bank gave it back to me i ordered plenty from nike....this never happened before either way they gonna be jelly when i change my card number and they cant charge it again.

It's already pre-authorized, once it goes through, it's in the pending process, so unless you cancel your order, you'll most likely see the charge floating back soon.

Happened to my a few times on NDC, and Finishline.

No they pre-authorized the charge when i ordered the sneakers -- They have 5 days after the pre auth to take the money -- I guess since they were late on shipping the sneakers (they take the funds when your order ships) the bank gave me the money back they legally have the right to re-charge my card again but i already took the money off my debit -- Gonna see what happens -- either way i most likely have to pay it back but ill look at it as a loan with that extra $485 im getting another GMP pack i was going to buy 2 now im gonna buy 3 lmao

Got mine in from SoleHeaven a day earlier than expected. Overall, mine don't look nearly as bad as some of the ones posted on here or as the ones that I passed on copping on release day from Champs. There was however a brown dookie lookin stain that came right off with some water and soap but at first I was like ahh hell naw they wiped their *** with my shoes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
How you guys go a half or full size down is impossible to me
I went a half size down and they're snug
mean.gif
these are definitely TTS. half a size down, and it feels like my feet is suffocating..

All this complaining. Don't ya'll stores offer a 30 day return policy?

It's a shoe forum where shoes are discussed. If 90% of the shoes received are whack, oh and we pay 160.00 retail, then yes we complain and inform others to STOP buying this subpar crap. This is not a positivity thread but one to speak your mind and give an opinion.

My order from ndc came in today,left shoe is creased in the toe box and dented by the left wing,right shoe is fine. Probably check around if any places still have it in store,so I can return these.

I just got my pair in from Eastbay. I haven't opened them yet but I have my fingers crossed that I get one of the "good pairs" lol I feel like I'm rolling playing the lotto buying online. My Oly 6's were perfect though.

Last edited:
did yalls fire red iv's come with a hang tag?  i ordered mine from nike and it came with one.. to my suprise it was flawless, minus a tiny little brown spot i erased with a magic eraser.  no creases or anything... definately lucky but i dont care, since these are my new beaters.

Just ordered another pair from EB 5 minutes ago.

If anyone's looking for a 10 or 10.5 hit them up over the phone.

Last edited:
did yalls fire red iv's come with a hang tag?  i ordered mine from nike and it came with one.. to my suprise it was flawless, minus a tiny little brown spot i erased with a magic eraser.  no creases or anything... definately lucky but i dont care, since these are my new beaters.

LUCKY

Just ordered another pair from EB 5 minutes ago.
If anyone's looking for a 10 or 10.5 hit them up over the phone.
Thanks, I will try my luck once more. If it is another defective pair, it will get returned.

They said it should ship out in the next 24-48 hours but I heard Eastbay was back ordered. Did people with problems with eastbay shipping get their shoes shipped out yet?

I asked her for the return policy if I do get another defective shoe, she said she hadnt even heard of the problem.....

Last edited:
Got mine from Eastbay today.  There was some creasing, which I still don't understand, along with a few other imperfections I noticed when comparing to my Cements.  At least my box was flawless.  I wonder if this tight *** factory lacing has something to do with the toebox being kinda warped near the top.  I can't recall ever seeing shoes laced so tight out of the box.  Makes the netting right by the toebox look crazy as hell.  I did notice, that the toebox shape is quite a bit different than the Cements, though.  I think I like this shape a little better.  That high *** size tag is funny as hell.

You can really see what I mean about the lacing in this pic.

Right shoe toebox crease 1

Right shoe toebox crease 2

Left toebox creasing near the top

Scuffs near the tabs

Creases near ankle

WTF?  My Cements weren't like this.  Makes me feel like they'll fall apart at any moment.

Dude that traded for the cavs had a 10.5 that was to big. I doubled up on a 10 and 10.5 on jj...trafded the ten for his 10.5 which is my size.

Eastbay came through for me today finally got my shipping confirmation after they said my order was back-ordered or it might possibly get cancelled :smh:

On to the GMPs

Back
Top Bottom