Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Zyzz

anyone get an update from natterjacks that order a few days ago?

I got nothing 
frown.gif

at first i was offering da taxi ( fusion) and da 06 military IVs no cash,but no deal it went back and forth cuz told em straight up I wasnt payin over rental.

LOL @ the hangtag comments! In 89, I put mine on my zipper on my backpack, this year's went on my key chain...and I never asked for anyone's permission, or opinion, to do it!!

same dudes in here worryin about people and hang tags are the same dudes that prolly wear extra skinny women jeans... thinkin they doin it. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by georgehimself

Can anyone tell me what the problem was with mental kicks? I am my phone and tried looking through all the recent pages and can't find the info. Thanks !

I believe the concords they sold someone had differences from a retail pair,like the inside box paper,and overall shape and stitching of the shoe.

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

the reason you guys get junk leather is because you constantly complain about toe box creasing, good leather creases like a motha kucker, cheap plastic leather doesn't crease, so basically you get what you ask for. everyone is constantly *****ing abt creasing so jb fixes it, then you complain abt the cheap non creasing leather. make your minds up. look at the leather on the air trainer sc II's its creases like a snitch, but boy is is buttery and so premium

This isn't true. For one there's different types of leather. You must not have any Nike or Jordan from the 90's.

You can have quality leather that doesn't crease. It's just cheaper to go the other route.

my finishline transactions are still pending from last week

what the heck is goin on wit finishline

Originally Posted by FirstNameLastName

Originally Posted by kushBLAZER84

Originally Posted by Magic1978

roll.gif

Everyone needs to just stop worrying about how other people rock their shoes. You didn't pay for the man's J's, so quit hating and move on. If it was really serious say something to the guy's face instead of trying to talk smack over the Internet.
yea commenetin on others wearin the hangtag is a waste of time when u could be out chasin a dollar or sumthin smh...oh and if u had 2 clearify ya sarcasm then u really dont kno how 2 use sarcasm 2 ur advantage #back2thedrawingboard
u type like a 12 year old girl
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by AirCJ

I was finally able scoop my pair for 140 and plus adding the Black cement 3s,and made buddy out of it.
hope he included some vasoline...

I hope you got the black cement 3's for like $34.00 USD.  I offered some guy a trade of WC 3 for WC 4's, he wanted to ME to add cash to it.  I said no thanks.

This is the 3rd shoe I want to double up on. I hope I can for maybe 180 or 90 so I'll gladly wait until I can

Originally Posted by odog24

finishline is the worst company

S/O to UI for their SLIGHT restock a few days ago, I was able to cop a pair and shipped out same day, with fedex 
pimp.gif

Much more than I can say for CT and SNS, still waiting for shipping confirmation and I ordered on RD and pre order respectively. 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

finishline is the worst company
They should change there company name to HOLD-YOUR FUNDS-LINE OR LAST-ONLINE. which do you prefer?

Is this your first time dealing with them? They do this all the time to everyone. That's why I stay away from them. The only jordan release I purchased from them was the cool grey's and that was because of the mobile site glitch. I figured I'd give it a shot and it worked. Other than that, I don't even bother with them.

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

Is this your first time dealing with them? They do this all the time to everyone. That's why I stay away from them. The only jordan release I purchased from them was the cool grey's and that was because of the mobile site glitch. I figured I'd give it a shot and it worked. Other than that, I don't even bother with them.
what was the mobile site glitch?  I'm still on the hunt for 9 or 9.5 if anyone on here could help me out that would be great.  I'll give you some help on a future release!

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

Originally Posted by idrinkyac

what was the mobile site glitch?  I'm still on the hunt for 9 or 9.5 if anyone on here could help me out that would be great.  I'll give you some help on a future release!

they had the cool gray xi up the morning before rd on the mobile site & they honored all/most of the orders before they took it down

I hope you weren't counting on this pair. Almost everyone has had an experience first hand dealing with them.

You're depending on a store fulfilling your order.

I hope you weren't counting on this pair. Almost everyone has had an experience first hand dealing with them.

That is pitiful.
Did you contact their CS team? 

I'm assuming you did..

the pair you were supposed to get might be beat already.... store will fulfill your order 20% of the time

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That is pitiful.

I'm assuming you did..

He needs too, because they take their time giving you a refund. His order can say pending for weeks.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 FINISHLINE.com has the worst on-line purchase ever especially with the Jordan Release

Question, is their online purchase of J's bad, or is it only on release date?

Wondering because I'm sure the demand for them quadruples for recently released ones.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

That is pitiful.

I'm assuming you did..

He needs too, because they take their time giving you a refund. His order can say pending for weeks.

no i didnt contact them yet. i checked out as guest using paypal so i didnt get an email or anything.
ill try calling tomorrow and tell them to look it up through my paypal or cc but i wasnt even counting on these. it was just a last ditch effort.

if they do actually fulfill my order i would be real happy if not then whatever. 

but yeah their service is turrible 

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
 FINISHLINE.com has the worst on-line purchase ever especially with the Jordan Release

Originally Posted by 619destroyer

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

recently finishline is the only thing that works for me and I havent had any issues with them.  Knocks on wood
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom