Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Told ya ll these had dyed midsoles last week when I first put hands on em but cats,was sayin it was a special kinda paint... Nah

I wore my ivs all around philly yesterday, runnin,to catch cabs,n,out the way of septa... Good 4 hrs. Minimallllll creasing and no cracks...

Bout the 2nd hr of use on my bc3s and the left shoe is done... Cracks on both,sides all over
30t6p3b.gif
... Theyre my al time favorites n,can,barely wear em or risk cracking getting,worse if thats possible *sigh*

looking forward to dyed mids LOVING THOSE PICS DK!

these DO NOT HAVE DYED MID"S, whoever thinks that is blind or smocking some premio CRACK
roll.gif
 dyed midsoles!!
roll.gif
    look around the air pockets and you will see the paint!

Just went and pulled out my white Infrareds from the pack.. leather is different. Very.

The leather on the Infrareds is a lot more "glossy" than the WC IVs, but the leather on the Infrareds is a lot softer if you squeeze and bend it.

WC IVs are a lot more stiff, less glossy. Same leather complexion when it comes to the pores you can see in the leather, but other than that they're different.
nerd.gif

yea i know the ivs are better then the X but some ppl say they were hard to pick up for them but that these were easy to grab

Originally Posted by ekhunter1

Told ya ll these had dyed midsoles last week when I first put hands on em but cats,was sayin it was a special kinda paint... Nah

I wore my ivs all around philly yesterday, runnin,to catch cabs,n,out the way of septa... Good 4 hrs. Minimallllll creasing and no cracks...

Bout the 2nd hr of use on my bc3s and the left shoe is done... Cracks on both,sides all over
30t6p3b.gif
... Theyre my al time favorites n,can,barely wear em or risk cracking getting,worse if thats possible *sigh*

these DO NOT HAVE DYED MID"S, whoever thinks that is blind or smocking some premio CRACK
roll.gif
 dyed midsoles!!
roll.gif
^^^^ Totally agreed..

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by zmdawg

I just woke up sober for the first time since Wednesday due to a long bday celebration. Is it safe to say I'm stuck paying reseller prices? There was no way I could keep up with this thread during release with friends in from out of town. I imagine size 9s are obsolete just as much as concords were?!?

damb just waking from wed...i gotta party with you fam

First day sober......I'd have some issues if I didn't wake for 4 days I think......It's rough having 2 lifelong friends come visit LV and celebrate a bday.

Heads up to everyone, some spots are getting restocks. I went to the mall today and spoke to my friend that works at Footlocker and he said his store got a restock but it sold out pretty quickly. Make sure to call your local spots and see if they have any sizes left. Don't be discouraged by seeing people make posts saying things like "My spot sold out right away and said they're not getting anymore"

Originally Posted by spizike231

Just went and pulled out my white Infrareds from the pack.. leather is different. Very.

The leather on the Infrareds is a lot more "glossy" than the WC IVs, but the leather on the Infrareds is a lot softer if you squeeze and bend it.

WC IVs are a lot more stiff, less glossy. Same leather complexion when it comes to the pores you can see in the leather, but other than that they're different.
nerd.gif

its diff, BUT NOT VERY diff, its the same stuff minus the gloss.

Yah they are lucky that the IVs are my faves so I will cop em all this year. I will just pay the $235 I've been offered, I wont lose any more sleep or play Nike's stupid games. I got classes to worry bout.

Where are all the restocks at?!

I don't remember which Long Island member said the Sports Plaza in Islandia would be getting them in today...but I called him up and he had them in. I went down there and this Indian dude in a turban tried to sell them to me for $325. I laughed at him. Then he said "okay, I'll take off the tax and make it an even $300." I'm like yo dude how you gonna say you're charging me tax on a product you bought on the secondary market. Get the F outta here.

30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
 dyed midsoles!!
roll.gif

shoot i gotta get a new prescription for my lenses
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

its diff, BUT NOT VERy diff, its the same stuff minus the glass.
tn

tn

EDIT:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see you edited your statement, maybe after you looked at your Infrared pack a little more closely than just a glance.

BTW both are DS so they are clean and fresh for a good comparison.

ALSO, if you're comparing these, look at the middle upper on the sides of the laces. The leather on the Infrareds is A LOT thicker if you look at where it's cut compared to the IVs. The cut is like thick bacon vs regular cut bacon.
nerd.gif

I rest my case.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

for the heads getting their shipping info from SNS right now, what sizes are you guys and your order #s?

just wondering what size you were and did you at least get the delayed shipment email?  I have not received anything at all from them.

Originally Posted by jballerNY

Where are all the restocks at?!

I don't remember which Long Island member said the Sports Plaza in Islandia would be getting them in today...but I called him up and he had them in. I went down there and this Indian dude in a turban tried to sell them to me for $325. I laughed at him. Then he said "okay, I'll take off the tax and make it an even $300." I'm like yo dude how you gonna say you're charging me tax on a product you bought on the secondary market. Get the F outta here.
I live on LI and all those small independent sneaker places want to do is bend you over and take you to the dry cleaners.  Those same guys wanted $500 for concords and when I gave them the
indifferent.gif
they thought I was crazy. They couldve taken me out to dinner before trying to take advantage of me 
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

its diff, BUT NOT VERy diff, its the same stuff minus the glass.
tn

tn

EDIT:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I see you edited your statement, maybe after you looked at your Infrared pack a little more closely than just a glance.

BTW both are DS so they are clean and fresh for a good comparison.

ALSO, if you're comparing these, look at the middle upper on the sides of the laces. The leather on the Infrareds is A LOT thicker if you look at where it's cut compared to the IVs. The cut is like thick bacon vs regular cut bacon.
nerd.gif

I rest my case.
tired.gif

mine are deadstock also!

like i said if you have teal dimond turfs, look at the whit leather on those, its EXACTLY the same!

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Anybody know how much a pair of these weigh in the box???????? My UPS shipping says my 2 pairs weigh 10lbs 4oz??

my end order said 3.9 lbs for one pair & my SH order says 3.3 lbs for one pair

FYI everyone who is waiting on NDC orders. All orders that will be cancelled have been. He said everyone else should get theirs shipped out tomrw.

Originally Posted by cloudypokerchips

Anybody know how much a pair of these weigh in the box???????? My UPS shipping says my 2 pairs weigh 10lbs 4oz??

Mine says 5Lbs 2oz  for 1 pair size 11...
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom