Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by af1 1982

Idk why theres so much hate and bickering in this thread. Can't we just be happy and celebrate the release of one of all our favorite Jordan's of all time?

Seems to happen every big release
30t6p3b.gif

the more people copping early, the better it is for me. Gonna get these on NDC, and go 2-2 with the DW1s. But that damn CA tax is killing me this month.

Originally Posted by jcs11702

the more people copping early, the better it is for me. Gonna get these on NDC, and go 2-2 with the DW1s. But that damn CA tax is killing me this month.

people copping early means nothing, NDC is gonna be madness and to make it worse the Kobe VII's that people are going crazy for drop the same night
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
nice way to make thing worse SMHH
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

people copping early means nothing, NDC is gonna be madness and to make it worse the Kobe VII's that people are going crazy for drop the same night
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You don't have any stores that sell Jordan's locally?
Seems like every release you miss out due to having to rely upon NDC.

There's got to be a better plan of attack, what size do you wear?

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Can't wait for these to release.

Bring on these with khakis!

laugh.gif

The infamous sneakerhead look.

White tee, denim jacket, khaki pants/fatigue shorts and ANY KIND/COLOR OF JAYS.
Of all the rambling posts you make...

this one is actually accurate and holds some weight.

lol.

*We push jays like weight... uh YAY YAY!!"

I'm passing on these. To be honest these aren't worth retail ($160+ tax)
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
.... not only are we getting ripped off by nike but keep giving in to websites/resellers because they sticking right up your behinds.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by Zyzz

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
You don't have any stores that sell Jordan's locally?
Seems like every release you miss out due to having to rely upon NDC.

There's got to be a better plan of attack, what size do you wear?
stores around me suck SRS plus employees are shady

i wear an 11

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by kixofrinic

Smh @ all the comments in this thread, we got beasts lurking, dudes trying way too hard with the info. This new school NT is lame. What happened to wait for RD and see? We got dudes laughing at how people rock em, what they rock em with. Just because the majority rock em a certain way doesn't make it cool to blast em for it or try too hard to NOT look like em. Its a culture, I hate to break it to u but u ARENT doing anything anybody hasn't already seen. Jordan's aren't about judging what the next man is doing wit his. Simply minding your own and doing you. At least that's where I came from. Just my .02

Theres just a whole bunch of immature children in here. Probably 13-16 years old. Only kids get off on making fun of others.
CHUUCH! PREACH! TABERNACLE! THESE 2 STATEMENTS ARE SOME OF THE REALEST I'VE SEEN PERTAININ' TO THE "NEW" NT...REALLY,THE WHOLE SNEAKER CULTURE,PERIOD. I GUESS I'M JUST GETTIN' OLD,LOL. OH WELL...
grin.gif
. HOLLA...
CED B.

sees comments about hypebeast outfit.

WDYWT: supremes. khakis. white v-neck. grey zip up hoodie. denm jacket.

Gets gun and commits e-suicide.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

sees comments about hypebeast outfit.

WDYWT: supremes. khakis. white v-neck. grey zip up hoodie. denm jacket.

Gets gun and commits e-suicide.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

as nice as these are im not even gonna bother trying to go to the mall. plus 160 is just so much for bad quality shoes.

Man I thought i was in the minority. but III and IV most def. Hell this year I came to the realization that as much as i wanted to loved them I could not pull off V, VIs, or XIs off to save my life.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

Man I thought i was in the minority. but III and IV most def. Hell this year I came to the realization that as much as i wanted to loved them I could not pull off V, VIs, or XIs off to save my life.

can you explain what you mean by "i could not pull off v,vi or xi" ????
serious question not trying to flame or anything

No offense taken.

Just hated the way they looked on my feet, especially in terms of what my own wardrobe.

People would compliment me but I never felt the "swag".

I guess when I rock bball shoes casually I like the bulkier look of the IIIs and IVs.

I especially hate the way XIs look on pants. I have Issues with the VI tongue. And the Vs were just hit or miss.

I guess you can say these three models are hit or miss for me.

And as someone in the professional world who barely wears kicks anymore, I will not sit on models I can't wear when I get the fortunate opportunity to rock kicks.

Hope that explains it man.

^Cold City, don't worry man, your not the only cat that can't comprehend Rufio's English. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Anyhow, word on the street is NTSF will be handing out wristbands at 10am 2/15/12. Can anyone confirm??

nah i get what your saying .... & i actually understand it too.. but ive heard the i couldnt pull off xyz so much & when i ask the person what they mean they repeat what they just said
indifferent.gif
like i heard/read it wrong
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UC5Ten

^Cold City, don't worry man, your not the only cat that can't comprehend Rufio's English. Don't lose any sleep over it.

Anyhow, word on the street is NTSF will be handing out wristbands at 10am 2/15/12. Can anyone confirm??

damn. I hope you were right. They always either pass out wrist bands on wednesday or thursday. Man, i don't know if i can get up that early sigh...
tired.gif

Went to pre-purchase at a spot in the city and tried them on.  Let's just say that for anyone who's ever complained about shoes creasing, JB has heard you and this shoe is their answer.  Of all the nicknames and descriptions we've used to label shoes, never has one been more appropriate than 'cements' for this shoe.  It is CDP XI hard.  Now, I still love em. Don't get me wrong.  I just might have to take some ibuprofen if I plan on wearing them for an entire day
roll.gif

Originally Posted by air4life

Went to pre-purchase at a spot in the city and tried them on.  Let's just say that for anyone who's ever complained about shoes creasing, JB has heard you and this shoe is their answer.  Of all the nicknames and descriptions we've used to label shoes, never has one been more appropriate than 'cements' for this shoe.  It is CDP XI hard.  Now, I still love em. Don't get me wrong.  I just might have to take some ibuprofen if I plan on wearing them for an entire day
roll.gif

seriously cdp xi bad? or do you mean the outer is hard & the interior is comfy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom