Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my pair from CT just now and noticed that the label on my box was off. It has the same inverted colors that someone posted some pages back. Anyone know what the deal is with that? I'm trying to trade these for my actual size and I would hate for the other person to think they're fake.

Here's mine:

How it should look:
air-jordan-iv-4-white-cement-1.jpg

^
ballerkid

i am curious if anybody that purchased from a brick & mortar got a box with that tag
or if it has anything to do with them coming from europe

Yep, I have the same "issues" as the person above.  Here are 2 pairs of mine, one from CT and one from City Gear.  Top is City Gear (US), bottom is CT (UK).

dsc02596db.jpg

And I noticed that the speckles on the wings are different as well.

Crooked Tongues:

dsc02599ya.jpg

City Gear:

dsc02603r.jpg

Everything else seemed the same though.  I like the CT pair better.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The sticker on the box is probably just a factory flaw. You cant just go by the box sticker and label them being fake. These are not fake. The guy needs to look at the shoes. If he think they are fake based on the box label. He is a complete idiot.

I got a few pairs from UK and they all have the white background with red size number

damn that ct pairs wings are flooded with speckles hopefully thats how my pair looks
laugh.gif
...prlby not im a sz 12

Originally Posted by green rhino123

^
ballerkid

i am curious if anybody that purchased from a brick & mortar got a box with that tag

im wondering if its a sz 10 from eurpoe thing...because my 2 pairs from end & soleheaven(both in europe iinm) had the correct stickers(im a sz 12)

got my 2 pair from CT yesterday, UK has bin the way to go. Urban came through with the concords and CT with these 4s. I'm almost as excited with these as the cords. couldnt be happier
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

^
ballerkid

im wondering if its a sz 10 from eurpoe thing...because my 2 pairs from end & soleheaven(both in europe iinm) had the correct stickers(im a sz 12)

finally got home & my pair does have the different box label im guessing its a across the pond thing....just like the pairs of these from china have the orange booklet
edit & no customs fee the dude with the $64 had to order more than one pair

just got my CT order here in So. Cal

I didn't pay for the faster shipping, didn't have to pay customs fees if anyone is wondering.

$173 well spent

Originally Posted by Lizaker4Lizife

anyone is Cali get their snipes order yet?

got mine yesterday.  located in northern california.  no custom fee and the mailman just left it on the steps

^
ballerkid

finally got home & my pair does have the different box label im guessing its a across the pond thing....just like the pairs of these from china have the orange booklet

Don't worry guys, I'm sure it's to differenciate the State release and the international release. If you noticed, their is no Msrp price tag on the CT pairs and no sign of it being ripped, indicating it was an international pair (Obviously, international releases will not have US currency). Plus, the CT pair looks way better with all those speckles
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Don't worry guys, I'm sure it's to differenciate the State release and the international release. If you noticed, their is no Msrp price tag on the CT pairs and no sign of it being ripped, indicating it was an international pair (Obviously, international releases will not have US currency). Plus, the CT pair looks way better with all those speckles
pimp.gif

compared the ct pair to the one ive been wearing (endclothing) & there really isnt a difference the pics a pg or so back were a sz 10 & im a 12

Doesn't make me feel too good when people on the west coast are getting their snipes orders and I am in Ohio and still haven't seen anything.

To those who got their orders, did the tracking update showing it was stateside and then in your state, etc.?

guess I'm moving on from this release...if I walk up on a pair then it'll add to the legend.  I've got other IVs to rock.  Besides, those Swingman Lebrons have me intrigued now...

swingman lebums over the cement ivs
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

isnt the retail & tax on those things about the same as the resale price on the ivs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

isnt the retail & tax on those things about the same as the resale price on the ivs
laugh.gif

Lol, those IX's have like a million colorways.  Talk about overkill.

God bless the person who has them all.

I will say this though, the materials used on those blow anything JB uses today out of the water.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Lol, those IX's have like a million colorways.  Talk about overkill.

God bless the person who has them all.

I will say this though, the materials used on those blow anything JB uses today out of the water.

4 pairs of IVs and wasn't that pressed for the Cements...hot OG shoe, don't get me wrong.
Not a huge Lebron shoe fan but I copped a pair of Miami Nights and wear them to the gym...easily one of the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn...quality is phenomenal...add that to the Swingman/Griffey colors...can't think of anything in my collection that color or shade.

Now the rest of those bright !*# Lebrons?  I'll let the youngins keep that $!%#...

I have the regular box label and my pair has plentiful speckles like that top pair.

I was going to say that the box label might be a sign of early release pairs? Maybe?
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom