Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
My pair from END pairs came a with a crease that ran from behind the heel tab till right above the mesh on the inner side. Hope my WG pair is crisp.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by smoove

Just got my pair del'd from NDC. I must've been the last person in LA to get theirs from NDC. They factory laced these too tight. Had to re-lace from scratch. Had one or two black marks on the shoe strings, but still worth being on hold for 100 minutes. Debating if I'll wear the hangtag like I used to....prolly not tho.

What time was your checkout on 2/18? my ndc/Paypall checkout process ended at >>3:48am<< Eastern time 2 min after ndc tweeted "Update: Air Jordan 4 retro now sold out" 
embarassed.gif

I just got home to my pairs I ordered of finishline... I ordered/paid for 2 pairs and they sent me 3. Thanks FNL for a free pair!! What a come up!!!!

Originally Posted by jwang333

did anyone else order from livestock (deadstock.ca) ???

I did got mine Thursday was gonna post pics soon once my SNS order comes Mon. 

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by jcs11702

These are hands down the most comfortable pair of J's I have ever owned.

Dang man, I feel for you. These are one of the most uncomfortable pairs I've ever owned.
Agreed, these Js are not comfortable at all.  

Originally Posted by MARIOisHOT

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

....... Post count
roll.gif

To each their own, but
30t6p3b.gif
@ these lace swaps.. I don't see what you guys think is wrong w/ the original white laces. Putting on anything else, in my eyes, throws the balance of the shoe color blocking off. These are so clean with the white / black / grey balance they have originally.

I will literally shake my head at anyone i see around here wearing pairs with lace swaps..

ALSO,
laugh.gif
@ me seeing like 3 people wearing these last night @ the release.. ALL of them were wearing the hang tags 
indifferent.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom