Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by West Coast Avenger

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Please......you were the first poster who threw a tantrum like a child just because I said kids rock the sticker on they fitted's....aint no need to lie like you dont have hats with the sticker on it homey. Now you gonna lie and say "Im laughing at both parties"?? I had a pair in '89 and if you want to use that against me thats fine but I will wear them the same way I did back then....
A tantrum? I see you one of those stupid old %%!%!*, you probably out of work because of someone like me.
roll.gif

It's aight bo, keep that nostalgia cookin while burnin through ya unemployment checks. You obviously the one who's disgruntled because I basically called you ignorant and a hypocrite. I don't take it back, just know it wasn't personal. I just call it like I see it. Defending hang tags while bashing stickers is backwards, sorry.

Outta work?? Child please.....go clean your room and stop using your mamas computer to talk smack. You lil kids act like female dogs on this site when someone puts you in your place....
Son I'm a grown man and even though I might be younger than you I still put you in your place like you were my female dog. I called you out on your hypocrisy and instead of taking a second to sit back and reflect like, he's right... you got upset. Like I said it's OK bo!

calikush wrote:

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Originally Posted by calikush

Anyone get ct conformation?

nothin yet.......

I feel like my next post will be, ct just canceled my order....they're very slow

im being patient with them because i used sneaker saver shipping so i didnt expect to arrive until around the 1st anyway 
Originally Posted by calikush

Originally Posted by biaac diaac

Opinions are like %$* holes and a lot of you are being opinions!

lmao

Nobody's gonna clown anyone for rocking them with the hangtag. If anything, they'll just say "Nice 4s." I don't rock them with the hangtag, but it looks cool if you pull it off right.

Gonna call my footlocker and see what they say about a restock since someone in the thread said to call tmrw.

just a couple pics from the midnight release at niketown in san francisco.

just a fraction of the boxes they had after waiting almost an hour just to get my pair

glad to have these in my hand. not gonna lie i'm concerned about black friday if/when the black cement 4s come out, especially since i'm shooting for 2 pairs. considering all the fuss over the past few releases, looks like more of an effort will need to be made.

Originally Posted by HdBkNIKE

Just a thought of mine. I'd blame "us" for resellers because if we just dont buy into their prices then they would have no customers but unfortunately theres some out there who have the $$$ to blow and will pay w.e as long as they get the shoe.

i think the resellers are most of the people copping alot of these kicks and are the ones in lineups, campouts, its like they've taken over. what we gonna do to take it back?
add to that crooked managers and employess, the system is becoming corrupt

Originally Posted by biaac diaac

This is why the world (and our little world) is going to +%%%. People would rather be antagonistic than just simply let people do what they want to do. It's disgusting that from a measly pair of shoes all the way to who can marry who no one can just let people be. Opinions are like @#$ holes and a lot of you are being opinions!

Oh yeah. Shoes!

son thought it was joey fatone, we got a celeb on nt
laugh.gif

Got my shipping confirmation from the NBA Store...

Forgot your name fellow NT'er... but good looking out to dude that put the NBA Store restock up early this morning man... really appreciate it.

Anyone think prices are gonna go down a little more? Just looking to get in the $230-$240 range. These are flying off of resellers for $260 x___x

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Anyone think prices are gonna go down a little more? Just looking to get in the $230-$240 range. These are flying off of resellers for $260 x___x

I forgot to bid on a pair that sold for $200 shipped, and got outbid on another for $210 shipped.

Originally Posted by ColdCity

i hate all of you in decent weather who can wear these now.....

Twas a beautiful day in my area today, but rocked the Chicagos instead. Will rock these when my body is ready. Must make preparations now
laugh.gif

finally it's arriving in my country.....fiuhhh...

and now waiting for my friend to pick it up for me......finger crossed...

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

if people wear their hang tag with their shoes because they did back in 89'. i can only imagine how they dress.
that %#%%+ mad corny

LOL @ your assumptions....Me and my kids probably dress better than you.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
sure thing bro. because you wear hang tags with your shoes.
feel bad for your kids. i would be embarrassed to see my father rock hang tags with his shoes
but you do you bro and stay looking like a middle schooler

Originally Posted by cedb713

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

if people wear their hang tag with their shoes because they did back in 89'. i can only imagine how they dress.
that @#*#* mad corny

I'LL TAKE THAT AS A COMPLIMENT. CUZ HOW YOU YOUNGSTA'S ARE DRESSIN' NOW (SKINNY JEANS,EXTRA SMEDIUM SHIRTS,ETC...
roll.gif
), I'D BE DAMNED IF I'D EVER WANT TO BE MIXED UP WIT' THESE CATS' FASHION TASTE THESE DAYS,LOL! ROCKIN' A HANGTAG WOULD BE THE LEAST OF MY WORRIES, AS IT PERTAINS TO FASHION,BELIEE' DAT! ROCKIN' JEANS THAT LOOK LIKE THEY'RE CLEARLY DESIGNED FOR YOUR GIRL...NOW THATS  CORNY! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. HOLLA...

CED B.
well thank god i don't wear skinny jeans or hang tags. but if that's all you can come up with. i sure hope you don't talk like you type.
sick.gif

So if stores are getting restocked, does that mean websites like NDC, Eastbay or even Finishline will get a restock?

Originally Posted by cedb713

Originally Posted by jasroberts21

Why would you ever rock it with the hangtag? Its screaming LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME, I HAVE A TAG ON MY SHOE!!! ... It's like those idiots that leave the stickers on their fitteds... the shiny holographic one i can understand....but the price/barcode sticker too?

The shoes make a statement enough. Leaving the hangtag on just makes you seem desperate for attention.
HOW ABOUT THIS: U ROCK 'EM HOW U WANNA, AND I'LL DO THE SAME. CLEARLY THOSE THAT DON'T AGREE ARE OF THE YOUNGER GENERATION,AND I'TS ALL GOOD NEVERTHELESS. YOUR OPINION IS EXACTLY THAT....AN OPINION. HOLLA... 
CED B.
no i can't think of one person above the age of 30 that wouldn't think thats stupid

i am under 30 and i "put the hang tag back on" if i am wearing something that has orange accents. gotta match. but in 2 more years I'll be embarrassed to do so apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom