Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by RIPyzyz

Extreme lurking.

Went to offspring and saw they had a 12 and like 3 other sizes, finish registering, all adult sizes gone

indifferent.gif

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.
Exactly why i and many other will not post links. Pm your friends and they people you know to hook them up...smh

Originally Posted by dkonstantinos

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^---It's not infrared, it's varsity red

The leather differences between the actual infrared from the pack and the varsity red VI's are night and day.

Yes i know about the differences between two VI's, but i said that leather is the same as white/infrared VI from 2010 "infrared pack". Do you agree?

A great compensation for the leather would be Nike Air! Are you going to modify your pair? Can't wait to see if you do.

I haven't gotten shipment conf from SNS and I ordered last week.

Also still haven't got any confirmation from CT and I've tried emailing them...I can see them on my order history but that's it do far...what's everyone's status from CT?Edit: dang just after I posted this I got email from Olof telling me there is a delay and they won't ship out til March 1 at the latest...oh well I guess that's whole lot better than a cancellation email

I had two orders on CT because of server issues. One order my address was captured the other didn't have an address associated, but I was charged for both. They already refunded the money on the order that didn't have an address. No shipping on the second order yet.

The leather differences between the actual infrared from the pack and the varsity red VI's are night and day.

Yes i know about the differences between two VI's, but i said that leather is the same as white/infrared VI from 2010 "infrared pack". Do you agree?

The leather on these are absolutely nothing like the white infrared. The leather on the infrareds isn't hard and plasticy, and the quality isn't close. The motorsports and white infrareds used the same leather.

Repeating that up here is just wrong. People didn't complain about the white pair from the pack, they complained about the ashy suede from the black.

I can take pics when I get home to further show the differences.

The leather on these are absolutely nothing like the white infrared. The leather on the infrareds isn't hard and plasticy, and the quality isn't close. The motorsports and white infrareds used the same leather.

Repeating that up here is just wrong. People didn't complain about the white pair from the pack, they complained about the ashy suede from the black.

OK Magic1978..!

The same goes for the White Varsity Red VI's that released last year; the leather is more on the higher end and somewhat butter soft on them.  The leather on these IV's is not even close. 

Hi NKTALK !!
Got mine Friday afternoon , my connect at   deviceone.eu   kept sz8 for me !

Some things i've noticed:
I)Leather is the same as 2010 white/infrared VI(stiff and durable), yes its gonna crease easy..

II)They have better pading than cdp's

III)For sure they improved the shape of the toe box, but the side leather cut & stiching is lower than 99's & 89's

IV)They are as comfy as a IV can be..

V)Tongue "leather" is the same plastic ^%^%$* as 2011 black/cement & true blue's  III tongue's

VI) Generally i am happy with my pair, i wear them a lot... for some reason i like my Jordan's being creased ..!!!
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
smile.gif

BEST REGARDS FROM GREECE !!!
A lot of sizes left at   deviceone.eu   ..but price is toooooo high ...180euros...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Also got the SNS email. I can wait for my pair as long as I get them. That's what matters after all this madness.

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

How did yal get thru finishline? It's screwed me Everytime.

same, it was pathetic how that site was run after putting in a timer to build hype. If you are going to build hype for a shoe with already limited demand. Upgrade your damn server you pos company.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Reselling Prices are slowly starting to drop. Thank you Galaxy Foams :smile:

It's going to drop even more too...

Just wait it out and you'll probably get it for close to retail.

Galaxy Foams will be all the hype... then right after that will be the Yeezy 2's... these White/Cement 4's will be an after thought soon enough.

You guys just have to be patient and don't pay inflated prices... it will deter the resellers if they're not making a lot of money off reselling.

Ok offspring contacted me and cancelled one of my orders as I requested...Now I have to wait for an update on my first order

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Those who haven't got these yet... go down half a size.. maybe even a full size. I wear a size 12 and got an 11.5 in these and they look pretty big and I still have plenty of room in the toebox. I don't mind extra room, what I mind is that they look big. Going to try and get myself the size 11 that I need apparently

I wear a 12 and copped a 12. almost got an 11.5 from what I was hearing hear but im glad I didnt. these fit true to size imo

Originally Posted by Forty Four 4s

Soleheaven shipped. Don't think SNS shipped yet, dudes are slacking come on Olaf!

SH shipped my pair this am too & it says it should be here on firday
eek.gif
maybe i should have kept that 2nd order

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Just got my tracking from sns.

Still haven't gotten mine & I was probably one of the first orders since I checked out a minute after the pre-order went live.

we prbly ordered pretty close to each other & i have no tracking either.. i emailed them & asked will i be shipped in the march 1st wave but havent gotten a response yet... i kinda WANT to be in the 2nd wave let that charge float until i get paid again
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

Soleheaven shipped. Don't think SNS shipped yet, dudes are slacking come on Olaf!

SH shipped my pair this am too & it says it should be here on firday
eek.gif
maybe i should have kept that 2nd order

Originally Posted by J0rdanXIII

Just got my tracking from sns.

Still haven't gotten mine & I was probably one of the first orders since I checked out a minute after the pre-order went live.

we prbly ordered pretty close to each other & i have no tracking either.. i emailed them & asked will i be shipped in the march 1st wave but havent gotten a response yet... i kinda WANT to be in the 2nd wave let that charge float until i get paid again
laugh.gif

Last time I ordered from SH it took them forever to ship. But, once they did they arrived in less than 48 hours.

Originally Posted by bballintom22

I haven't gotten shipment conf from SNS and I ordered last week.

Also still haven't got any confirmation from CT and I've tried emailing them...I can see them on my order history but that's it do far...what's everyone's status from CT?Edit: dang just after I posted this I got email from Olof telling me there is a delay and they won't ship out til March 1 at the latest...oh well I guess that's whole lot better than a cancellation email

EVERYBODY WHOS BEING PUSHED BACK UNTIL THE 1ST WITH SNS WHAT SZ DID YOU ORDER?????? I ORDERED A US 12... im thinking maybe they got 1/2 a shipment or didnt get the big sizes & thats why theres a delay until the 1st

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Told ya ll these had dyed midsoles last week when I first put hands on em but cats,was sayin it was a special kinda paint... Nah

I wore my ivs all around philly yesterday, runnin,to catch cabs,n,out the way of septa... Good 4 hrs. Minimallllll creasing and no cracks...

Bout the 2nd hr of use on my bc3s and the left shoe is done... Cracks on both,sides all over
30t6p3b.gif
... Theyre my al time favorites n,can,barely wear em or risk cracking getting,worse if thats possible *sigh*

I wore my BC3s at least 20 times before they started cracking. I don't see the big deal with those, as it's just that white paint that peels, the midsole isnt cracking the way the IVs actually fall apart. In fact, ive seen very few 3s that have busted midsoles over the years. You wear em down and then give them a repaint with some better quality shoe paint down the road. These on the other hand must be worn, even if it's inside or they will fall apart on you. That's just the reality of the IVs, dyed midsole or not.

Thank god someone in this site agreed to wait till Wednesday to give me a pair for 235. I might just hit him up today. Because I doubt I will get one. Ill pay $60 extra and just not get the Max Payne game coming out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom