Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please direct me to some sites that let you PRE-ORDER or buy reasonably above retail prior to release because after this red foam BS I'm not coppin kicks online for midnight releases NO MORE! I rather cash out then be aszed out

oh yea pino can you clarify why they still say "Tech grey" on ndcs site

No idea...I think they tried to get fancy and call them something it was never meant to be. The "tech" name just never stuck so they probably decided to just change it to cement again.

Also, for those that were having a panic attack...I edited the title of the post to the correct date. It's the 18th for sure.

I'm definitely ready for these.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Wait, so what IS the confusion over the Tech/Cement label?
Either way these are copped, but what is everyone talking about??

This from the NDC FAQ page
02/18/12 Air Jordan 4 Retro White/Black-Tech Grey $160 308497-103

Originally Posted by super23freak

Wait, are they "White/Cement" or "White/Tech Grey"?
Cause there's a hella difference in the pics.
I'd say these are Cement (and maybe fakes or samples) :

And these "Tech Grey":

magcwj.jpg
So bottom pic is the final product? Probably passing if that's the case. I like the REAL cement color. Not the borderline charcoal gray.
mad.gif

dope shoe, and since I don't think my 99's are wearable anymore...I think I need these!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

if i somehow miss out on NDC, ill cry

SRS
frown.gif

If 10 year kids and their mom and dad can line up and get a pair, i don't see why you can't do the same.Stop relying on ndc, SRS.

Man, I hardly ever post on here,but I gotta say this...Some of the stuff y'all youngstas find to gripe about is just plain DUMB. Tech Grey or Cement Grey? Seriously,does it really matter seeing that most of y'all(myself included) are gonna cop 'em anyway??? C'mon,dawg...These are CLASSICS in every sense of the word,and no matter the "shade" of Grey, we should just appreciate the re-release,and enjoy them nevertheless. I swear,the more I read these posts,lets me know how much younger the game has got(I'll be 33 on the 17th,btw.) Smh.

As for me, I'm doubling up,no question! And IMMEDIATELY throwin' my "Nike Air" hang tags from my '99's on 'em
.This will be a great b-day gift to myself! Holla...Ced B.

they hype is strong on these...kind of nervous that I'll strike like I did on the Concords. I'm not camping so it's internet or bust.

Amen! Tech Grey or Cement Grey don't really care.If they strike out they'll be on ebay paying over retail anyways.

FOR THE LAST TIME!!! THESE ARE TECH GREY, I held them in my hand at finishline and i thought of two words....COPPED TWICE! The grey is of course darker but not that dark in person they are still fire. But can someone please answer my question and help a brotha out....where can i pre-order these in a sz 13?

Midsole is def dyed....BTW these run a half size big I'm usually a 10.5 but a 10 fits perfect

Originally Posted by ideezy1023

Midsole is def dyed....BTW these run a half size big I'm usually a 10.5 but a 10 fits perfect

how do you know they are dyed ???  

Originally Posted by cedb713

Man, I hardly ever post on here,but I gotta say this...Some of the stuff y'all youngstas find to gripe about is just plain DUMB. Tech Grey or Cement Grey? Seriously,does it really matter seeing that most of y'all(myself included) are gonna cop 'em anyway??? C'mon,dawg...These are CLASSICS in every sense of the word,and no matter the "shade" of Grey, we should just appreciate the re-release,and enjoy them nevertheless. I swear,the more I read these posts,lets me know how much younger the game has got(I'll be 33 on the 17th,btw.) Smh.

As for me, I'm doubling up,no question! And IMMEDIATELY throwin' my "Nike Air" hang tags from my '99's on 'em
.This will be a great b-day gift to myself! Holla...Ced B.
So basically you are saying that I shouldn't have a color preference when it comes to purchasing a $160.00 pair of sneakers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom