Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

I wouldn't call it a general release. More like a limited general release. All of my sources including my main source are saying that they got 2 of each size. And these dudes always get about 4 or 5 of each size. Dude got 25 pairs total. Damn.

I don't have anymore to sell so take this info for whatever it's worth to you. Get to your spots early and ready.

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Full of it as always 

Well a true story from the place I got mine at. I was originally told earlier that he only got 1 or even 2 pairs per size but when they actually came in he had 5 to as many as 8 pairs per size and this is a small store. If he got as many as 8 in some sizes I could only imagine that some stores including large chain stores should be getting upwards of 100+ pairs for adult sizes. All places and areas are different and these will def sale out but similar to concords and 10's. They'll be plenty of pairs PLENTY but the demand will be huge and there will be more demand then supply but thats nothing new. Been like that for years. Just get on your game come release day and you'll get a pair. resale will prob be ugly on these though 
sick.gif

Chicago area is getting a lot of pairs and with heavy numbers, this dude GBDS likes to hype to sell his shoes

I preordered these....so my first pair is locked. I can kick my feet up now and be stress free on the 18th. I'm just gonna attempt to cop a 2nd pair off NDC at midnight and if that falls through, I'm just gonna go to the mall at 1 or 2 in the morning. One thing I learned from the chicago X and metallic red release is that this whole year shoe releases are gonna be like this not one easy release. So like I said before, I rather cash out than be aszed out

Originally Posted by bence23

lmao and smh at the limited talk.. This gottab dude is a clown.

And why is it that all the people hyping the most joined in the past year or so.

yes it will sell out and is a grail to many, but get that limited crap outta here. Dude calls EVERY release limited. #reseller

Every original colorway in the Jordan line is limited. If you don't know that by now, you're fooling yourself.

michaeljordanlol_1.gif

picked up my pair in manhattan for 200.00 flat. 15.00 over retail is cool with me. i'll post pics a lil later. 

The main difference I've been seeing in all these pics is the cut of the front leather piece:

Of course, we all want them to look like the first pic as that cut flows better with the shape of the shoe. As an extra note, it is also the cut exhibited in the OG and 99' pairs:

air-jordan-og-4-white-cement.jpg

nike-air-jordan-4-retro-white-cement.jpg

Sadly, most pics I've been seeing have low cuts. I'll still try to cop them anyway
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by topnotchflip

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Did anybody cop from Deadstock shoes?? Me and my gf both did and we got a shipment confirmation but the number isnt tracking.Odly enough we didnt get order confirmation emails, but the paypal went through and we got the shipping notices. Ive emailed about 8 times and called repeatedly..left some comments on their facebook page and they got deleted. It was a pre-order that said they werent going to ship until the 28th and im cool with that as they have ALWAYS come through in the past, but why send me a shipping notice if they werent shipped.

I just want to make sure my order is good..before i try ndc just to secure my pair..

Thanks...
they probably made tracking numbers and what not and preparing your order.

you will get the shoes no worries, they are 100% legit

Was about to say this...I've never ordered from them but they probably just printed your shipping label so when they get the shoes they'll just put it on the box and send it on it's way. Makes it easier and faster for them. Happens to me through eBay all the time...I get tracking but doesn't work until the item has been physically shipped.

you are good i have order a few times and received all shoes. They prepare FedEx shipments prior to actually shipping. The tracking number will work once its shipped. Just keep checking daily

Originally Posted by cleaverkicks

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Brooklyn people, these are out in bed stuy for $200. I will be back with pics later.

Untitled by Sneakerpimp2K8, on Flickr

Yep, sounds about right, local spots never respect release dates in BK...they just respect $$$....

its like that for all these damn stores in the nyc area
paid close to $100.00 over retail for total for 2 pairs 

400935016.jpg

Stahnski

Perfect break down of the Shape issues. Thats why its so important to be able to inspect in person before copping, but with all this hype handpicking will be impossible

I don't mind the cut of the leather because I still know what shoe this is. Not big into over analyzing the kicks but if they changed the leather changed the cut changed the nike sign on the back why they still give us the plastic garbage bag inside of the box. Give us black paper. I don't care what they did in '89. Don't try to be so retro and give us an older looking box and black plastic bag inside but make so many changes to the shoe. One or the other

indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Full of it as always 

Well a true story from the place I got mine at. I was originally told earlier that he only got 1 or even 2 pairs per size but when they actually came in he had 5 to as many as 8 pairs per size and this is a small store. If he got as many as 8 in some sizes I could only imagine that some stores including large chain stores should be getting upwards of 100+ pairs for adult sizes. All places and areas are different and these will def sale out but similar to concords and 10's. They'll be plenty of pairs PLENTY but the demand will be huge and there will be more demand then supply but thats nothing new. Been like that for years. Just get on your game come release day and you'll get a pair. resale will prob be ugly on these though 
sick.gif

Chicago area is getting a lot of pairs and with heavy numbers, this dude GBDS likes to hype to sell his shoes

laugh.gif

What shoes son? Point me in the direction where I have this specific shoe for sale RIGHT NOW.

Where do you get your info from? One store? Niketown? lol They ALWAYS have more than everyone else. I happen to know that SPECIFIC number too.

I'm not sure where you get your info from or if you're just blowing it all out of your #$$ for the sake of hating but this particular shoe will not be sold in large quantities by individual retailers.

EVERY SINGLE one of my connects and stores that receive Retro J's is telling me they don't have many of each size. I know what I know because I have relationships built with these people and they NEVER lie to me.

I'm trying to help people on here so they're not struggling on release date. I have no benefit from "hyping" at this point or any other time. The shoes sell themselves.

Now go stand in line or buy a pair somewhere for over $250. Both you and bence23. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Datnggag

Did anybody cop from Deadstock shoes?? Me and my gf both did and we got a shipment confirmation but the number isnt tracking.Odly enough we didnt get order confirmation emails, but the paypal went through and we got the shipping notices. Ive emailed about 8 times and called repeatedly..left some comments on their facebook page and they got deleted. It was a pre-order that said they werent going to ship until the 28th and im cool with that as they have ALWAYS come through in the past, but why send me a shipping notice if they werent shipped.

I just want to make sure my order is good..before i try ndc just to secure my pair..

Thanks...

Got mine from DSS but no tracking info yet but they are legit... Hopefully I can get a second pair online or at my local mall

sick.gif

laugh.gif

What shoes son? Point me in the direction where I have this specific shoe for sale RIGHT NOW.

Where do you get your info from? One store? Niketown? lol They ALWAYS have more than everyone else. I happen to know that SPECIFIC number too.

I'm not sure where you get your info from or if you're just blowing it all out of your #$$ for the sake of hating but this particular shoe will not be sold in large quantities by individual retailers.

EVERY SINGLE one of my connects and stores that receive Retro J's is telling me they don't have many of each size. I know what I know because I have relationships built with these people and they NEVER lie to me.

I'm trying to help people on here so they're not struggling on release date. I have no benefit from "hyping" at this point or any other time. The shoes sell themselves.

Now go stand in line or buy a pair somewhere for over $250. Both you and bence23. Thanks.

I've never missed out on release date my life. No matter how limited. Every store here is getting over 100 of these and chicago is a much bigger city so I know your ducktales are continuing. Your routine is tired.

lmao and smh at the limited talk.. This gottab dude is a clown.

And why is it that all the people hyping the most joined in the past year or so.

yes it will sell out and is a grail to many, but get that limited crap outta here. Dude calls EVERY release limited. #reseller

Every original colorway in the Jordan line is limited. If you don't know that by now, you're fooling yourself.

michaeljordanlol_1.gif
laugh.gif

MICHAEL HIMSELF DON'T BELIEVE THAT.

WE ALL SAW WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE CHICAGO 10. EXACTLY, AS I SAID BEFORE THEY RELEASED. I'M EXPECTING THE SAME FOR THESE.

Damn this thread jumped a lot since yesterday. I thought the shoes released early or some shizz. Ya'll better chill!

MemphisANGRYCAPSLOCKED.

You mean, people ordering from over seas websites and hoping for a restock doesn't tell you anything? Can you find concords for retail anywhere? What about Chicago X's? Where are those for $160? What about any other legacy Jordan from the past? Point me in a direction where I can get them for retail price and I'll retract my statement that some of you are full of hot air.

The sourness and complaining..

I'd say this will definitely happen. Since there are dudes like you guys who never learn and think there are an endless supply of Jordans, the complaints like, "Ah man, I didn't get my pair! Where can I cop for retail??!!" will commence.

BTW, the Chicago X's sold out in 10 minutes online and instantly across the U.S. The restock was unexpected and sold out in 5 minutes online. You think these will be an easy or easier reach? lmao. Ok. Do you.

:edit

..and Michael isn't laughing with you. He's laughing AT you because he's got you by the balls all while you think you're on the same team as him.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

I wanna see these in a sz 11.5 thats what i want

Thats my pair which is an 11 so basically the same size. The cut and picking through pairs isnt going to matter JB has been using that cut on 4's since the last set of retro's not counting the '09s. i just looked through at least 8 pairs of fours in my closet. I'll post pics 

Anyone know mom n pop stores on Long Island New York selling for retail (or a lil above)??

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

I wanna see these in a sz 11.5 thats what i want

Thats my pair which is an 11 so basically the same size. The cut and picking through pairs isnt going to matter JB has been using that cut on 4's since the last set of retro's not counting the '09s. i just looked through at least 8 pairs of fours in my closet. I'll post pics 

yea, i coppd my xis from ndc and they had a really nice patent cut. vey pleased. hope ndc's ivs will be awesome

MemphisANGRYCAPSLOCKED.

You mean, people ordering from over seas websites and hoping for a restock doesn't tell you anything? Can you find concords for retail anywhere? What about Chicago X's? Where are those for $160? What about any other legacy Jordan from the past? Point me in a direction where I can get them for retail price and I'll retract my statement that some of you are full of hot air.

I'd say this will definitely happen. Since there are dudes like you guys who never learn and think there are an endless supply of Jordans, the complaints like, "Ah man, I didn't get my pair! Where can I cop for retail??!!" will commence.

BTW, the Chicago X's sold out in 10 minutes online and instantly across the U.S. The restock was unexpected and sold out in 5 minutes online. You think these will be an easy or easier reach? lmao. Ok. Do you.
they sold out in popular sizes on NDC in 3 minutes.

Jordans arent like GR Nikes and other Jordans. They sell quickly and sell out. They arent made in same quantity as other shoes, no i dont have proof but check the sales, how fast they sell out. a lot of people in this thread will strike out on NDC and all other sites, just watch.

If these are MASS produced (99.9% wont happen) id be happy, i dont care how many people have these, wear these, as long as everyone gets a pair thats cool but Jordan doesnt work like that sadly. thats why most people ave to pay stupid reseller prices not even a day after a release which is pretty ridiculous.

MemphisANGRYCAPSLOCKED.

YOU RANG?
laugh.gif

YOU MIGHT WANT TO RE-READ YOUR OWN STATEMENT. YOU STATED EVERY RETRO IN OG COLORWAYS ARE LIMITED.

LIMITED =/= DEMAND.

THE DEMAND WAS HIGH FOR CONCORDS BUT I DOUBT ANYONE WOULD CALL THOSE LIMITED. THE DEMAND WAS SOMEWHAT HIGH FOR CHICAGO 10S BUT STILL THOSE WERE OBTAINABLE AND DEF NOT LIMITED UNLESS YOU CALL PEOPLE SELLING THEM ON FORUMS FOR $180-$190 LIMITED PRICING. NOT RETAIL BUT NOT BAD EITHER WHEN YOU FACTOR IN TAX, SHIPPING AND GAS.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO RECALL METALLIC 5'S, CARDINAL 7'S, BORDEAUX 7'S, PLAYOFF 13'S, WHITE CEMENT 3'S, ETC. OF LAST YEAR. NONE OF THOSE WERE LIMITED AND THEY ARE ALL OG COLORWAYS.

ONCE AGAIN HIGH DEMAND DOES NOT MAKE A PRODUCT LIMITED. QUITE FRANKLY, IF YOU FAIL TO COP A PAIR OF THESE YOU JUST DIDN'T WANT THEM.

MY 2 PAIRS ARE ALREADY LOCKED DOWN AND I WON'T EVEN BE PAYING RETAIL OR CLOSE TO IT SO I GUESS I BETTER GET TO DOING ME AS YOU REQUESTED.

NOW YOU GET BACK TO SELLING THOSE SHOES!!!!
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

^ its because the demand is higher since Jordans are the most popular sneaker line of all time. It's not that theyre more limited.

sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 Shoes you HAD couple days ago selling at 300 and s***. I have couple stores i get my numbers from, HoH, footlocker, champs, finishline, NT. One mall Fox Valley Mall in Aurora that you bashed about no getting a lot of pairs, that footlocker there is high in numbers trust me, and i dont have to wait in line for these or pay 250, YOU LIKE TO HYPE UP SHOES AND AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE WRONG WITH NUMBERS OLD MAN. 

First: These Jordans are by no means limited. Production size is roughly exactly the same as the last few releases.

Second: These are not limited. Demand will always make a shoe appear "limited", and in a sense they become limited due to the small time frame they are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom