Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be clear. not sure where everyone is getting this "nike was performing maintenance on their servers tonight" but this is a very common error page when the site crashes. it looks a lot better than "sorry we havent invested enough in our infrastructure to support the demand. our bad." lol.

very common page with many online retailers just fyi.

3 hours later is when they decide to do this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

Did anybody get a "card declined" message when they signed out with PayPal when you have more than enough funds?

I got that off NDC when I finally was able to checkout and then it said choose a different type of payment.  I tried changing the payment type and it timed out on me.

i was ABOUT to place my order (typed in CC info) and ndc was going thru flawlessly on my connection, and then they shut it down... WHO DOES MAINTENCE ON THE NIGHT OF A RELEASE. SMH at NDC, they let us down here. we are willing and able to pay 160 for their retro shoes, yet they can't pay for server space to handle all of their customers?

Got email confirmation from NDC for two size 10's. I think when people read the tweet about them closing the site they all just stopped trying.

I have been trying all night and got so close and I tried one more time and thought I got kicked off, but I got an order confirmation email. Do you guys think, my order went through?

Originally Posted by mmmmmbeeer

Originally Posted by mross16

Originally Posted by bootyologist24

Hey if your talking to a rep on NDC.  Do some of us a favor and just ask if there are any size 10.5 left.  That way I can sleep.  LOL, Thanks

This
I just ordered a 10.5.  Still some left.

Word!  Good looking out.  Thas whats up.  How long was your wait.  Im still on hold listening to this damn hill billy hold music.  Sorry no offense to any billies

My order went thru right before they shut the store down. NUTS! Two pairs of 10.5's ordered with confirmation email.

Was entering CC info when shutdown tweet came through. Wouldn't let me finish. Why can't this be easy like it used to be in 2002!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom