Official Air Jordan IV white/cement release thread 2/18/12:::NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING:::

Status
Not open for further replies.
$295?
tired.gif

Thanks to all the dudes who helped me with info on Vegas spots. My lady has been giving info over load as well since I'm going to celebrate her b day down there. Wish me luck I'm just glad some many footlockers are walking distance from me when I'm there. Wristbands situations are just giving me bad vibes tho
frown.gif

I wouldn't call it a general release. More like a limited general release. All of my sources including my main source are saying that they got 2 of each size. And these dudes always get about 4 or 5 of each size. Dude got 25 pairs total. Damn.

I don't have anymore to sell so take this info for whatever it's worth to you. Get to your spots early and ready.

i will begin my hunt for these tomorrow

if i find them, i'll post the info on where to get them (in NY)

how do these fit?
had to go up on Concords XI & Chi X from sz 10.5 to sz 11.
i normally wear 10.5 Bordeaux VII & Red white XIII.
Mar IV i had sz 10.5 but needed to take out insole so my wide feet dont hurt.

All suggestions welcome because wont be able to try on.
Thx!

Iight for the people who have or seen in person what is your honest opinion of the way the leather looks, yes it bothers me an I have no problem passing on JB products since the crazy price hikes on sub par kicks. Thanks.

CATS BETTER BE READY FOR THE MADNESS THAT WILL ENSUE ON THE 18TH. HOLLA...

CED B.

Originally Posted by unsportsmanlike

how do these fit?
had to go up on Concords XI & Chi X from sz 10.5 to sz 11.
i normally wear 10.5 Bordeaux VII & Red white XIII.
Mar IV i had sz 10.5 but needed to take out insole so my wide feet dont hurt.

All suggestions welcome because wont be able to try on.
Thx!
They fit roomy but I would just stick with your 10.5.

Definitely getting these. Will only wear with sneaker shields though considering how easily they can crease
tired.gif

Look out for people with mom and pop store connects to be getting these today or tomorrow. My local store owner text me they should be in hopefully today around noon or so. If they do come in today I'll def post plenty of pictures including on feet.

Not sure how limited they are but he said he only got one par of sizes 12 and up. Around 2 pairs of 9.5-11.5 and 1 pair of size 9 and lower. This is a smaller mom and pop store though in the bay so maybe the chain stores might get a few more but that was my dudes allocations for his spot.

He said every pair is spoken for and I couldn't even grab an extra pair for a friend of mine so Plz don't pm me asking where then calling him up.

And it starts stop with the limited talk just no!
You guys tried that with the 10s and we know how that turned out.

$300 US Dollars?!?! Wow! That's crazy. Do those same places sell out before rd? And if they don't to they put em out for retail once rd hits? I don't care how early. 300 is a lot.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

These will not be limited so keep that non sense out of here already

Who mentioned limited you mentioned it in two post on this page so far but your post are the only ones I see that say limited. My spot is getting just as many of these as they did the with the 10's. However they didn't get that many 10's. Not sure your area but true the 10's weren't limited either but that didn't stop them from selling out on eastbay and ndc in the matter of minutes. There sold out around my way still. Like i said my mom and pop store is really small and look for larger retails to probably get more Whoever wants these should be able to get them but like with any release gr or not there will be some disappointed people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom