:::Official Air Jordan IV Retro "Cavs" release thread 5/12/12: NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING!::

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Nope, pretty sure if you dont send DM within first 15 seconds, you're assed out. I sent one 40 seconds in for a 9.5 and no go for me.
I got the same size and I sent it in about 40-45secs... Nothing!

Originally Posted by geoff2005

SM sent out confirmation, this is BS

?  ntsm twitter has yet to even close the rsvp session though let alone post that all confirmations have been sent out...
did you get a confirmation?

Looks like I'm gonna have to try eastbay/footlocker/finishline online.

If that fails, I hope that the stores back home are gonna eventually get them.

Originally Posted by JaA RuLeZ

My friend just text me a pic of his RSPV for a 10.5... he said he got the text from NT while driving, pulled over, and then had to type in all the info on his phone (minute and a half ?!?)... you guys will get yours

My cousin sent a DM to NTSF for a size 10.5 in about 35 seconds and did not get a reply. Your homie must have gotten lucky!

Sent DM to ntsf in 30 secs for a size 9 and nothing. Size 9 is very popular with Js in the bay so I don't stand a chance
laugh.gif

yeah i got within 40 seconds. hopefully it goes through. I like trolling twitter and seeing fools doing the RSVP system incorrectly through mentions and incorrect hashtags. why is it so hard for people to follow directions

"#RSVP for the Air Jordan 4 Retro Clevelands is now closed. We will send DM’s to those who successfully register. We appreciate your patience" - NTSF

Does that mean there's still a chance? haha

Originally Posted by ceejaypwnd

yeah i got within 40 seconds. hopefully it goes through. I like trolling twitter and seeing fools doing the RSVP system incorrectly through mentions and incorrect hashtags. why is it so hard for people to follow directions

THIS. i dont understand it myself. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Pass, these are uglier than Patrick Ewing.

It's funny how people associate these with the Knicks still.
I understand orange and blue is definitely more 'Knicks' now a days.

I know why JB did a black shoe in this case too, but maybe if it were white, blue, or orange based (sounding even uglier) more people would recognize the connection.

There was no black in those Cavs uniforms.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

was anyone else's hands shaking as they were trying in their DM 
roll.gif
roll.gif

hahah yes,
you should've seen me when DMing NTSM. one arm holding 3 bags of Carl's Jr and using the other to send the DM on my iphone... i've never seen my whole arm shake so much in my life...  i missed out at NTSM  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by itzzzberny

was anyone else's hands shaking as they were trying in their DM 
roll.gif
roll.gif

not gonna lie, my heart was pounding and I typed "w" instead of "e"
laugh.gif
It was my 2nd time doing the rsvp so yeah kinda anxious.

I'm pretty sure I won with NTSF although their message is different fro Yheir previous confirmations?From NTSF:" Kxxxx Axxxx , you have a spot in line for the #Buzzerbeater 10. The launch will be 10am-1pm on 5/12/12 ID is required." Spot in line?

Back
Top Bottom