Official Air Jordan III/XX CDP Release Post! NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Still need to cop a pack... Totally forgot last night and was faded as hell
laugh.gif

Who's still got em in stock?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

FOR ALL THE NIKE EMPLOYEES. YOU CAN STILL ORDER THE PACKAGE FROM THE EMPLOYEE STORE. I JUST ORDERED MINE A FEW MINUTES AGO. THEY ONLY HAVE A FEW LEFT SO ACT FAST.
pimp.gif

which employee store did you order from. no employee store even got their shipment in yet.

i just called my local finishline and they have sold one pack so far today
laugh.gif
i was suprised they even got it because they didn't get the last 3

NT is no longer the same, along w/ the economic times. PEOPLE ARE PASSING on this pack because of the LEGENDARY III. Something is wrong. Either this shoe justdoesn't satisfy, or over paying for just 1 shoe they like no long works.

Long gone are the days of people posting pickups on RD. JB shot themselves, NIKE fell down in equity value.

This pack is crap. The black IIIs are nothing more than just a flip in color way like the FIRE RED IIIs. Saying they are any better in quality, or whatever isat most MINIMAL. The aura is long gone.

Sad..

When FNL still had a great run, and when the numbers of this thread is in the MIST of the 20s, you know its not longer the same.. Demand took a nose dive likethe dow.

easy cop at 10 this mornin from greenspoint mall. Only 3 people there for the pack, wonderin if they are gettin less of the cdps cause footaction only had 1pair of each size except 9-11 where they had 4 pairs...

Originally Posted by AirGC30

I passed. Spent $300 on some Penny Foamposites instead. I can't bring myself to buy the package just for the 3's and use 20's for beaters. If I wanted a pair of beaters, I'd go to Nike Outlet and buy a pair for $30. And it does help knowing that I already lost around 12g on my 401k and Roth IRA, which is roughly the value of my entire collection. Going forward I'm going to be very very selective about what I buy.
Ain't that the honest truth. What gets me is peeps will pay high 250-275 just for the III's. Personally I'd drop another 30 for thepack. I picked the pack for my son and myself from Chumps(don't care for their customer service...foot locker didn't get 'em.) With 3 XXIII's,6 Ring Concords(I know alot of you don't care for this kick), XI/XII pack, and the Laser 1's, I need to scrutinize what my next purchases are....plusX-Mas will be here sooner than you think.

IT"S SO messed up when your paying hard earned $350 for the pack and all i wanted was a clean crisp pack and when u tell the people @ FL if u can seeanother pair(becaue the 3's were badly creased on toebox) they act like they need to do so much when all they have to do is grab another box...sometimesthey think they are doing u a favor by selling me jordans...

was in line at 6:00 got my pack.(only girl as always) but the quality of my III's are good.asked people in line what they thought hands down everyone wasthere soley for the III's.( i like the XX's also) i guess the conplaint box keepers as always overexaggerated on the quality of the III's but thepack did good where i live no ones hurting here i guess!

Those III's are mighty tempting, but I just know the midsole will crack like it was 30 years old.

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Those III's are mighty tempting, but I just know the midsole will crack like it was 30 years old.

Man stop it .. what shoes dont crack now a days .... All shoes dont last forever .

if i cut the elastic bands holding the tongue, will the tongue stick out more over my jeans w/ less effort, like the 13s?

Originally Posted by ShoeGuru222

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

FOR ALL THE NIKE EMPLOYEES. YOU CAN STILL ORDER THE PACKAGE FROM THE EMPLOYEE STORE. I JUST ORDERED MINE A FEW MINUTES AGO. THEY ONLY HAVE A FEW LEFT SO ACT FAST.
pimp.gif

which employee store did you order from. no employee store even got their shipment in yet.
The Greenland Employee Store. The lady told me they got like 6 packages in.

Thought about coppin in the streets today...fa buy my crib were out in adult sizes...on my way to do some more searchin....if I don't cop today its coolcuz I kno of a couple places gettin these next week

These sold out in most spots here in Louisville. The XX's are horrible in person. Quality on my pair of III"S is pretty nice.

Got my pack an hour after my spot opened up... Have to say I'm satisfied with this pack! Three's are amazing. Quality is good. Did I just say that????Yes quality is good.... 20's are as expected...Blahhhh.

SoCal info - Just picked up a pack at Fox Hills FNL. They said they were selling okay, but still had my size left at noon.

Originally Posted by jcantanixon

SoCal info - Just picked up a pack at Fox Hills FNL. They said they were selling okay, but still had my size left at noon.
do you know wat sizes they still have left?

Norcal sold pretty good. There is still a line outside NTSF everyone who missed the pack, slept!

my spot opened at 6 A.M., there was only one other guy there who is always there, some weird guy who always clips his fingernails when were waiting outsidehaha, me and my boy got ours real quick on discount=$230.01 after tax and got out
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom