Official Air Jordan I Retro Opening Day Pack Post 3/29!

So i copped mine saturday at my local spot. I got both pairs and i was looking at them. Has anyone done this yet, switch the laces from the white shoe with thelaces with the black shoe. I dunno jus an idea i am sure someone has if so, post a pic i am curious to see what it looks like

700 pairs Holy crap
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that's more than what we got. it's justified though since it is CHI. but 700 prs? that must be the bulk of the units that got allocated outto the retailers. i know s&r was not happy when they had to process all of that.

I copped both pairs, that's only because I was fortunate enough to catch the white ones for $63.99 at the Naval Exchange in Norfolk, VA. They had a sale onall Nike products, 20% off. I copped the black ones from FNL.

I need to cop a pair of the black 1's!
How do yall nt get yall discount from finishline n etc anyone want to hook me up wit a discount ?..lol I need to get them tho but money kind of tight.

My girl paid $57 & and some cents with her NIKE Factory Employee store discount!!!! Man I love that 50% discount... I mean her
devil.gif

The black I's are the only ones I was interested in. I actually was going to sleep, but my girl obviously didn't think I would be a wise decision.

Black pair = DOPE!!!

anyone have any discount codes that will work for finishline.com? the only thing i got is a free shipping code.

Yo these Joints right here is a must have dont sleep both pair is da bizz especially the white joints

S.P.U.R.S.

i have wide feet, it fits good at the heel but as it comes towards the toes, it starts getting tighter and tighter. i think i still need to break thesein.

Originally Posted by Killajay209

just copped mine for $80 bucks flat/ many heads here in 209 and some of them even camp 3:00 am out for these shoes
laugh.gif
/went in around 9:30 am and walk out with my white 1's/ i really hate the laces on this whites so changed it to some blacks.
60c25bced0bf005d0d9c489768a761298d5bcbb.pjpg
these are
pimp.gif

They look really nice with the black laces. I didn't really like the laces either but wasn't sure if I should put white or black laces inmine...you just helped me make up my mind
wink.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Is it me or do the Black ones have a strong strong strong brand new shoe smell .

YEAH I WAS THINKING ABOUT THAT. I COULDNT EVEN GO TO SLEEP IN SCHOOL BECAUSE THE SMELL KEPT ME AWAKE.

Copped a the black pair...definitely loving the design of this shoe...it just keeps growing on me! Wasn't feeling the white ones so much much though! Ilove having some 1's in my life though!

Back
Top Bottom