Official Air Jordan I Retro Opening Day Pack Post 3/29!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Is it me or do the Black ones have a strong strong strong brand new shoe smell .

yeah they do.....i was thinking the same thing......cant got wrong with some retro 1's for a bill.......

Seems like everyone's changing thier laces. im not a big fan of that. i just leave em as is.

Originally Posted by bklyn style baby

Did footlocker get these?

no finishline was the only mall based retailer to get them even eastbay didnt even get them

couldn't pass at $64 flat. only regret not getting the white sox long sleeve shirts that have been on clearance and now sold out on nike.com.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

You might have been a couple people behind me. I remember seeing someone rocking the Vs. We will talk at the next release. Actually i know I saw you. You were up in the front after roll call. I thought it might be you cuz we talked a while back. Name is Israel right?
Yes. Weve talked before about me hooking you up witht he 50% off at Footlocker.

Actually, I was #3 in line so I was infront of you after the roll call.

What pair did you get?
Copped both.

I THOUGHT NIKE WOULD STILL HAVE THEM TODAY BUT THEY ONLY HAVE THEY WHITE ONES!!!!
mad.gif

dey not soo hype i found 50 pairs for each shoe at against all odds in NJ
lmao u guys are being fooled lmao

My closet is stuffed to the max as it is with sneakers I occasionally wear. I'm passing on these even though they look decent. This is not a grail, just anaverage looking Jordan 1 sneaker. Gotta be patient for better things because I'm having a tough time as it is with the amount of shoes I have.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Were there any size 13s??
^^ yeah not on ndc though monday finishline will be restocking online so who ever missed out be ready today

up now on fnl.com very few size's left these must have sold well because usally they have a fsr on monday's

not one of the best-looking j's, but i couldn't pass these up. the price i paid made a difference too. the white's aren't so attractive but theblack ones are sleek.

NT Chicago has them holding up their wall. Don't ask me for their number. Let your fingers do the walking yourself.

^^^ yeah i just called they said they recived 700 pairs
eek.gif
and have just about every size in both colors

Back
Top Bottom