Official Air Jordan I Retro Opening Day Pack Post 3/29!

for some reason can only view the white ones, when i try to click the black ones brings me back to the home page of swoosh...guess im only getting the whiteones.

thanks stryka for the link.

Up on nike.com. Just ordered and used 25% coupon MARCHMAD. Just to help my fellow NT'ers out. Holla! Oh good lookin' out liquidrice on the links.Couldn't find them with my own search.

2z6wned.jpg

hey where do you put in that code during the checkout process? if its under promotional code then MARCHMAD isnt working for me
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by nystatenisland

Originally Posted by thedonR

hey where do you put in that code during the checkout process?

Step 3 when where it say "I want to use a gift card..." Hope this helps bro.

naw doesnt work for me, unless it only shows the new total after you click on place order
frown.gif

thanks anyway

My local spot was selling these early but im not to hyped or interested. I gotta save my cash for the VI and XVII pack.

Yeah, I was going to order a size 9 for my little brother but the code isn't working for me either .... do you have to spend a certain amount before thecode will work?

Edit: Code doesn't work on Jordan launch products, gift cards, clearance items ... so, the guy that was able to use it this morning, good stuff. Cuz theydamn sure aren't letting it happen now.

The black ones are nice...I don't think they'll sell out around here so I might just wait a couple months when these go on sale lol

So are those shirts sold out already on swoosh/ndc, or have they just not been put up yet...???

Shirts are nice
pimp.gif
..... shoes are O.K.

not in a rush to get the white or black joints right now. since i just i put down 900 on a dmp pack
happy.gif
, but if they both still around in a week or two i willpick them up.

well i tried to cop last night at a midnight release they had one of each sz i was first in line when i went to pay for both colors they said that they blackone was on hold for a employee i was
mad.gif
so i had to settle for a sz 12 of the black that i ordered off of ndc so any MI people staw away from BURN RUBBERthey are %^*$'s

Woke up went to gettaclue in Sacramento. nd copped 2 whites and a black.

Any word on where i can find the hat?

Does any body from the bay area know if they are still around in san francisco?

Back
Top Bottom