Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really wanted these and definitely didn't go down like I though it would. Going to just wait and see how things pan out. Either resell prices will drop or maybe there will be more pairs will come. Who knows. If neither will happen, I'm moving on.

LOL son chill out your on tilt right now. DO NOT SPEND 350 on these whatsoever. you can get 2001s with way better quality for that price, heck even some banned 1s if you search hard. let the dust settle for a day or two and youll be able to get them for much less.
Since when are the 2001s good quality? people were complaining about how trash they are and how much it hurt their feet until this morning

People need to work back channels to secure pairs in NY. I rarely buy from stores, for reasons already mentioned. 

But, if dudes want to -literally- put their lives on the line to cop for retail on GP, so be it.

Copping Js is as much a hustle as it is a transaction, sadly.  

To be honest, with all that said, I only struck out once when I went to the store and just lined up. Every other time, I got what I wanted if it was at the store for FCFS. Cement 4s, Military 4s, Cement 3s, Cool Grey 9s, he'll even south beach lebron 8s. I've been lucky as long as I got there early enough. I'm off on Saturdays so gettin up isn't a problem. And today was chill and calm until I came out the store and people mob the front entrance. I felt a dude tug on my bag but I held it by the box and the bag almost ripped. I said nice try loser and walked off. I don't believe in kissing up to anyone, especially all these sneaker boutiques. **** em. An ******* from Kixclusive tried to buy my spot. I said so you can sell me the same kicks for $380? Nah b. To the back!

Since when are the 2001s good quality? people were complaining about how trash they are and how much it hurt their feet until this morning
I love my bred 1s. They have held up so well over the years and only my left shoe has a crease on the toe box. Clean as hell and built like a tank. Do you own a pair of 2001s?

For every sneaker spot, there are 1000s of hype beast and resellers. Not every spot in NYC sells for retail. Most try to rape you with prices. It's wolf territory out here. People act like animals here in Brooklyn. Bum rush the line and all. It's just as hard as any other city.
And all that happens in places where there is barely any inventory.

Got my 9.5 at Sheikhs on Market in SF. Was angry that they made you buy shoe cleaner for a raffle ticket, but now I'm ok with it
smokin.gif
. Guess it dissuaded a lot of people from entering. One coming in from Hanon too. I finally can breathe now.

A homie of mine just left Undefeated SF, the line was just cut-off with 6 people ahead of him and he overheard someone saying they only have/had 11 pairs.

Some info if any Bay Area people attempting to go there.

Cris.

Last edited:
View media item 271165

Got my 9.5 at Sheikhs on Market in SF. Was angry that they made you buy shoe cleaner for a raffle ticket, but now I'm ok with it :smokin . Guess it dissuaded a lot of people from entering. One coming in from Hanon too. I finally can breathe now.

Word... damn I aint know that Shiekhs was fanna get em... was line big??? They did raffles uh

Agreed but I just wanna make it clear that us in NYC do not have it easy over anyone. Whatever problems you face, times that by millions in this congested metropolis

theres soo many ppl out here tryna hustle the shoes, and even worse, ppl willing to pay the prices. Its a sellers market for real out here

I tried everything, phone calls, raffles, online, & waited in line for 4 hours. If anyone has any info a PM  would be real cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom