Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got the 88's on NDC it was a struggle but I got them...

The Royals were a defeat imo due to no NDC.....

I hear you. I tried with the 88's on NDC, Footlocker, FNL, et al. Multiple windows, multiple strike outs.

I was up around 6 AM EST this morning and was going to stay awake til 8 AM, decided I wanted sleep more. :D

Had the Eastbay page up shortly before I headed back to bed and they had the same set up they did with the 88's. Pre-selected size with the countdown clock for 'ADD TO CART". I have a feeling if I had stayed awake, I would have been sorely disappointed.

Hope you are able to track 'em down. Not sure if I'm going to ultimately try.

whether you coped or not, you have to admit this wasnt "easy" . no one got any pairs and nike didnt even sell them to men, theres nothing easy about that. You may think the guy is being salty but honestly, he has a point.

I didn't cop online though, I went in stores. I understand this release was difficult for some, but I was able to walk in and walk out. My definition of easy.

Why can't we be happy for those that did get theirs and help those who didn't find them instead of bickering about whether someone had a good time at the release or a bad one?

when i said no one got nay pairs i was talking brick and mortar stores specifically, nobody got this release and it wasnt easy, connects fell through, sizes not being avialible, less than FSR's at most joints, its true we shouldnt be bickering about whats easy or whats not, but lets tell it how it is. It was a hard cop, and if you copped easily it was luck. I wish more people would say lucky cop instead of easy cop all the time.

*Lucky Cop

These were way harder to obtain the '88s IMO.

Can't believe I drove 3 hours to NT DC to get them but well worth it. Very comfortable as well.

I've been thinking about calling Nike regarding these pricks.

I called last year during ASW, offered them $900 cash for one of their TWO Galaxy Foams in a 12 and he was like "umm...nah man I can't".

Thinking they'd be available on rd, when you called the day before they told people they weren't getting them.
laugh.gif
My friends at mercer 21 were selling the galaxy foams for $500 backdoor. At the time, i thought it was too much, boy was i wrong lol.

back to the subject at hand, 1 down and 1 to go. I need a 2nd pair so i can beat this current pair to the ground.

Last edited:
These were way harder to obtain the '88s IMO.

Can't believe I drove 3 hours to NT DC to get them but well worth it. Very comfortable as well.

Only reason they were harder to get than the 88s is because they werent on NDC

NDC release would have made these a cake walk

whether you coped or not, you have to admit this wasnt "easy" . no one got any pairs and nike didnt even sell them to men, theres nothing easy about that. You may think the guy is being salty but honestly, he has a point.

I didn't cop online though, I went in stores. I understand this release was difficult for some, but I was able to walk in and walk out. My definition of easy.

Why can't we be happy for those that did get theirs and help those who didn't find them instead of bickering about whether someone had a good time at the release or a bad one?

when i said no one got nay pairs i was talking brick and mortar stores specifically, nobody got this release and it wasnt easy, connects fell through, sizes not being avialible, less than FSR's at most joints, its true we shouldnt be bickering about whats easy or whats not, but lets tell it how it is. It was a hard cop, and if you copped easily it was luck. I wish more people would say lucky cop instead of easy cop all the time.

*Lucky Cop
thats better

Entered the raffle last weekend, didn't win.

Called my local champs twice yesterday and 2 different people said they were getting them in first come first serve today.

Went to the mall at 530 and waited until 9 for employees to show up and tell me they weren't getting them.

Girlfriend sat on eastbay and clicked the add to cart the second it was available, already sold out.

I was hoping finishline.com would get them next week since their twitter said it wouldn't be today, last second they say they released today, sold out asap.

Wasn't meant to be, done with jordans for awhile this ****'s ridiculous.

Hoping more shipments come in these were very limited than the Chicago and Knicks / too bad I never pay over retail / if jb do these with the black toes then screw u JB :smh:

when i said no one got nay pairs i was talking brick and mortar stores specifically, nobody got this release and it wasnt easy, connects fell through, sizes not being avialible, less than FSR's at most joints, its true we shouldnt be bickering about whats easy or whats not, but lets tell it how it is. It was a hard cop, and if you copped easily instore with no connect it was luck. I wish more people would say lucky cop instead of easy cop all the time.

How is getting up early and being the first one in line lucky?

any chance we see banneds drop again?

and does any one have ANY pics of jordan wearing these?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom