Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The saddest part about what has become of Jordan brand is that they don't want people who REALLY want them to have them because it kills the hype behind their brand

The only pair I needed before I could lay low for a while until the Grapes dropped. SMH, guess I'll semi-retire without these

damn im only on page 259 thought i was gonna read though this whole thread but its growing too quick. guess i read too slow i havent made much progress at all since i started reading i give up LOL

This release makes me realize how much niketalk has changed. Been here since 08 before anyone says anything about this new sn join date

I have a gut feeling these will turn into another Banned 1 situation. :x

nah, banned's were only sold in a few outlets... no phone orders, no online orders, and if an outlet near you didn't get them, you weren't copping for retail...

Last edited:
Finishline just hit me with the "Where did you run off to? You still have items in your cart." troll email :smh: :smh: :smh:.

The old royal really pops on these! :nthat:

stayed wide awake until 6:17am

my heart just jumped :evil:

21dkaix.jpg

146317_o.gif

:lol:

Last edited:
my 3rd post says: hahahaha to the morons who actually believed me about nbastore and searched the site!!! go get a real job you morons and pay someone to camp for you next time you broke mfers!!!!!!!

People like you who ruin the sneaker game

The saddest part about what has become of Jordan brand is that they don't want people who REALLY want them to have them because it kills the hype behind their brand

Jordan Brand likes to see that their shoes command top dollar on the resell market. This will never stop. They are geniuses when it comes to keeping the brand exclusive and at the top. They don't own 58% of the basketball market for nothing.

These didn't sell out back in 2001 and 1's never have this much hype behind em!! Why they so hyped up now??!

Man I have failed comrads. Will try my luck out here in the bay, struck out on the RSVP or win a raffle ticket

I rarely post, but I lurk daily... Check the join date. Lurked years before I ever joined... So I kinda can't be mad at the lurkers, but the times are so different now... People getting here solely to troll and get the best info to resell for stupid prices... NT def wasn't always like this

What is your logic? How are you going to tell us to hurry and cop from nbastore and you won't even give details... This is the time when you're supposed to post a link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom