Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

they are also very misinformed if they truly think there is not that many people online trying to grab the shoes. There is more than enough people online to have every single shoe in one a cart in a half second.

Also did not know about those cork lebrons. Not a reseller but I see the preorder prices it sells out at. If people will pay that much for it I have no problem selling a pair to them. At that point it is natural selection to weed out the weak.
agreed. they make it sound like they're competing for kicks in their town only. NO people across the whole country are trying to get the same shoes you are, not to mention some using multiple computers etc.

Heard from a source that has never let me down that NTSF is only getting 20 pairs. I also called a local Shoe palace and they straight up told me 6 pairs. Ugh, I just want this damn shoe already.
frown.gif

Last edited:
Heard from a source that has never let me down that NTSF is only getting 20 pairs. I also called a locak Shoe palace and they straight up told me 6 pairs. Ugh, I just want this damn shoe already.
frown.gif

People have been claiming 20 pairs at NTSF for 3-4 weeks now. I doubt anyone was told they were getting that many pairs a month in advance.

Heard from a source that has never let me down that NTSF is only getting 20 pairs. I also called a locak Shoe palace and they straight up told me 6 pairs. Ugh, I just want this damn shoe already.
frown.gif

TSC on fb and SP serramonte? Lol. I'm wondering what is Nike doing making them this limited. Or as it seems at least

me too.

on top of my call to footlocker, i called a random nikestore. these should be all over sydney. a shoe in as a casual pick up:D.

Yeah HOH 34th there were 2 lines when I went on Tues. One for the Royals and the other for ASG. Im sure those kids got misinformed and decided to stay, employees over the weekend were saying tix would be handed for the Royals, no idea it became FCFS.

Going to get a raffle ticket from HOH. If not online or catch undefeated line sat morning 
indifferent.gif

HOH LA is full of crap with their line up at 6 am (this morning) to grab a ticket for a guaranteed pair even though they might only have like two prs of each size in stock. :rolleyes

GL to those Beverly Center lurkers :smh:

Last edited:
HOH LA is full of crap with their line up at 6 am (this morning) to grab a ticket for a guaranteed pair even though they might only have like two prs of each size in stock. :rolleyes

GL to those Beverly Center lurkers :smh:
it's like that at most major retailers in LA. NTLA,NTSM and HOH BC for sure will be hard places to cop. RSVP is rigged out here and BC gets crazy amount of heads...

Last edited:
im 6/6 for online releases that 100% success rate cant w8 to get these babies

feelsgoodman :pimp:

knocks on wood inb4 i fail

$225.

FC has them for that much, and Knicks for $258

So at a regular area, not FC it would be averaged between those 2 numbers,
i havent been here long but im convinced your one of those herbs who dont understand hype i mean gucci ones are going for 240 on fc and the two pairs that were on flight were sz 7 so if i took one of my 10s and posted it for 350 would you then believe resale is 350

It was an educated guess.

How do you expect someone to give you resale value of a shoe that hasn't released? >D

Last time I checked you have to wait until rd to find out what people are selling them for.

Crossing my fingers that sneaker RSVP comes through for me today. Their success rate was unbelievable last night for the all star packs. Wish me luck!!

fingers crossed for first time niketown RSVP ... never had to do this before ... 

just a DM with

#(code they put out) name size 

right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom