Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp, the Polish site never responded to my emails, but my cousin back in DC came through for me. Flipped my '88 III's (I didn't love them to begin with and would have been blown when they started to crack) so I used the profit for these and had a little left over. Win some, lose some. Props to the NTers that messaged me about Warsaw to begin with and what I could do to resolve the issue. There's definitely some nice, helpful people on this site that come through from time to time.

so you ordered and emailed them and heard nothing? orrrr

They stopped emailing people for some reason...something bad is going to happen lol

They stopped emailing people for some reason...something bad is going to happen lol

Well after someone posted the link on this thread they probably got hit with dozens of US orders if not hundreds. And a long with that flooded with e-mails, then complaints, and probably a couple of people who filed paypal claims. They're probably not gonna ship to the US anymore lol.

so you ordered and emailed them and heard nothing? orrrr

man, I emailed them three times, once in English, twice using a translation thanks to the good people at Google. They never responded once. I'll be honest, navigating a Polish site with a translation I barely understand and shipping/payment options I wasn't accustomed to was a crap shoot, but you can't beat $201 shipped for this release you know?

Still trying flip this extra size 9 im good with one pair..........i dont need a pair on ice
for retail?
happy.gif

man, I emailed them three times, once in English, twice using a translation thanks to the good people at Google. They never responded once. I'll be honest, navigating a Polish site with a translation I barely understand and shipping/payment options I wasn't accustomed to was a crap shoot, but you can't beat $201 shipped for this release you know?

Their site wasn't set up to process international orders haha. All they had was that Cash On Delivery option, which theyve told me is only for Euro/Poland or w/e. I've been trying to e-mailt them and they've only responded once in like a week. Think they're having a hard time dealing with what's probably a huge rush of e-mails yelling at them lol.

It was a "Limited GR" here in Manila.

Those who wanted it should have them already.

People are only selling them for SRP +$20.

I was wondering about this too. Never saw anything beyond $250 here despite the limited release. Not complaining though since a friend got his for SRP + $15.

Last edited:
Thirst buckets lol. Placing orders that don't require you to enter any CC or PayPal information, then getting mad at the people running the site :smh:.

Question though, did they email you guys tracking info?

Broke Out My '85 Complete WinBreaker Suit Today And Snapped A Couple Shots Off With My Cell.... Sorry For The Crappy Shots
laugh.gif

W/ Retro Royals....

W/ OG Royals
pimp.gif

*BONUS*
My Pride And Joy.... Complete '85 BANNED Getup
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

*Wings Logo Short Sleeve Shooting Shirt
*Wings Logo Long Sleeve Shooting Shirt
*Wings Logo Warm Up Pants
*Wings Logo Satin Jacket
*'85 Banned 1's
Is your cell phone a toaster? haha Good **** though!

Thirst buckets lol. Placing orders that don't require you to enter any CC or PayPal information, then getting mad at the people running the site :smh:.

Question though, did they email you guys tracking info?

Not me, not yet. Only e-mail I've gotten from them was one telling me the amount I needed to send to their PayPal, and what their PayPal e-mail was. That was like on Tuesday.. so I've been getting kinda anxious haha. I think that they're like sorta a small, maybe mom and pop shop... so probably only 3-8 people working there. Then to get blitzkrieg'd once their link was posted on here haha. I am getting a little impatient though waiting on that shipping info. PayPal has sent me an e-mail confirming that my payment to them was accepted but I haven't heard from them since that initial e-mail telling me their PayPal e-mail address.

I dont even care anymore..whether they ship or refund the cash :lol: ..I can wait and wont harass them

Like it was said before they were responding to ppl until the link was posted

I dont even care anymore..whether they ship or refund the cash :lol: ..I can wait and wont harass them

Like it was said before they were responding to ppl until the link was posted

Exactly.. lol. It only takes one to ruin it for everyone else haha. But I'm keep trying to contact them just so I can be at ease. If I don't hear from them in a reasonable time then I'll probably open up a claim.

This guy i know has a 10.5 for 250. I'm a 9-9.5 though. I usually don't buy and try trade for my size but with these i might have to. Still debatin. Lol.

Last edited:
This guy i know has a 10.5 for 250. I'm a 9-9.5 though. I usually don't buy and try trade for my size but with these i might have to. Still debatin. Lol.
not bad. I would cop it to try to size swap. If anything you could just flip it if size swapping takes too long

Bay waiting on his second pair :lol:

That first pair should be able to keep him company for now :tongue: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom