Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else order from that Polish site? It's cod I believe, but they use the euro in Europe, but the total they gave me is in PLN.
Any help from those who ordered from them before?

Your order will get CANCELLED. THEY DO NOT SHIP TO THE U.S.A
But I got it shipped to the Netherlands my friend :pimp:
Now I just need to know how to pay for them and what currency/conversion

This thread got more pages than the '88 cements thread. Amazing!

This. The thread was like 100 pages 2 weeks before launch and most of the comments were by the same people. After the '88 cements release this thread blow up.

**for those who want these just to show off and get man-love (respect from other sneaker heads... even if it's just a look) I recommend getting those black/blue dunks.... just being honest, not judging

**you know who you are, not need to lie to yourself
I don't need any "man-love" lol but I did cop the black and red "j pack" dunks for beaters! 
tongue.gif

were these really that limited??? its crazy man I cant believe I slept thru the online release, every release has been no prob except this one and i didnt expect it to be

so tough esp with ASW and the 88's....I can find 88s cheaper than these!

were these really that limited??? its crazy man I cant believe I slept thru the online release, every release has been no prob except this one and i didnt expect it to be
so tough esp with ASW and the 88's....I can find 88s cheaper than these!

Yeah i slept in on asw thinkon i could cop these after the asg releases and the sites were done crashing. Had no idea they were limited til afterwards

good luck to those still hunting i wore my 10 once....if i can find a 10.5 ill sell vnds 10 my 2001 10.5 is beat up in storage somewhere 

Best news all day, got an email from BD saying my order ships Monday. So hype. That plus my xiii pickup from the Nike restock, I'm taking a break til the grapes. This thread has been insane. 
I ordered on the 21st in the am just FYI emailed them twice and got a response a little bit ago. Size 11

All 4 of mine are being delivered today

This. The thread was like 100 pages 2 weeks before launch and most of the comments were by the same people. After the '88 cements release this thread blow up.

This thread blew up because there was no new info coming in until the week of the release and then things nosedived. The main reason this thread is so long is due to people trying to find pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom