Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
easy cop
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
shout out to the people i help out 

What's a better purchase? 2001 black/red or banned 1's? Forget about price. Both DS. If both equal same price, am I smart by going with the banned 1's?

Sorry to derail, but need some opinions.

I'll be honest. I've owned both (the 2001's years ago, beat them to death) - and I still have my Banned's. Some hypebeasts will tell you the cop the Banned joints, but you really can't go wrong with either. The 2001 pair is a lot more rarer in DS condition though.

I'll be honest. I've owned both (the 2001's years ago, beat them to death) - and I still have my Banned's. Some hypebeasts will tell you the cop the Banned joints, but you really can't go wrong with either. The 2001 pair is a lot more rarer in DS condition though.

Thanks. I'm copping to wear, and the Banned's just look way more comfortable to wear.

really surprised FNL didn't cancel my order for ordering multiple pairs, but good luck to the rest of you.

waiting for backdoor to get back to me about cancelling my order for this morning, hope they do it in time.

Thanks. Will order some right now. :pimp:
Had me dyin'. :rofl:
Same. I ordered Tuesday though and no confirmation email yet... I'll probably call them later tonight.

Same here I ordered Tuesday night they charged my card but still no confirmation or tracking from kickz101

really surprised FNL didn't cancel my order for ordering multiple pairs, but good luck to the rest of you.

waiting for backdoor to get back to me about cancelling my order for this morning, hope they do it in time.
what sizes did you order from back door?

or hook up a nter! once your receive the BD pair
smokin.gif

ill put my two cents in. i had 1994 Breds in great condition at the same time I had Banneds. I ended up selling the 94s and keeping the Banneds. The quality is that great. i love the comfort and akle padding the put on them. and the leather is nearly as good as 1985-1994 Jordans

Funny story on how I got my royals.

Missed on release day bc my HoH only got like 7 pairs and i was like 14th in line so I copped the jokers that day, kinda bummed.

ANYWAY

I work at the mall at another store and I go into footlocker at least once every day(never know when someone might return or they might get randomly shipped something) Such as this day!

I was walking buy and I saw the 1's on shelf and i ran in asked what sizes they had and how they got them and the dude told me he had randomly received 4 pairs this morning and that one was my size!

So hyped, sorry to everyone who didnt get a pair:frown: but I'm excited not gonna lie.

Sick sho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom