roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
#DEAD
@ "CUFFING SEASON" yoooooooooooooooooooooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm in tears b

Someone on CL just told me they would "hook it up" for $385... 

Are people high on meth? no way i'm paying that...

So Snipes cancelled my order saying is not available after finally finding someone in Europe that was going to ship them to me.

Got this from Backdoor placed my order yesterday

Ordine di acquisto online xxxxxxxxxxxx 20/02/2013, 22:55 PM

From

[email protected]

Hello, Your order will be shipped Monday morning, if you do not want to
wait a refound. thanks for buying from us

After camping for hours with my girl being the second in line, then having a crowd of people come and cause chaos to the point where a fight breaks out and police arrive. Then another commotion happens and the police throws my girl into the store and yanks me out of the line. when my girl got in the store she was the only female and guys bullied their way in front of her. so she bought a size 9, there was only 12 pairs of men sizes at that store. i went around the whole day in nyc trying to find a size swap but nope everyone wanted to resell for 300-350. luckily met a guy on twitter who had a size 13 but needed a size 9 so i was like eff it ima size 12 and size 13 might work...but then things get better..found a guy who had a size 12 but needed a 13. mannn i was able to manuever the trade to where everybody got their pairs me in nyc/burlington, the other guy in maryland and the other guy in miami, it was good to trade and have it work out perfectly for everyone. These shoes were a must get for me and look stunning on feet. I got breeds, royals, and knicks, currently on the hunt for some 94 Chicago's and the black toes later this year. I hope everyone who really wants gets their pair
In a thread full of nonsense the last few days, I'm glad I stopped to read this.  Good stuff.

So Snipes cancelled my order saying is not available after finally finding someone in Europe that was going to ship them to me.

Got this from Backdoor placed my order yesterday
I got the same message. Lets just hope we clear customs!

Blue laces look pretty good, but its black all the way for me. I may have a trade set up for another pair, fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom