Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
>D I gotta disagree...

This shoe was made in adult and kid sizes

this shoe is available in a GR size run including sz.12.5 and 13.5

My spot was shorthanded on ALL pairs releasing this weekend not just royals

Ask anybody with any kind of import export experience and they will tell you CNY has a huge effect on shipping and manufacturing in all businesses. (manufacturing of these wouldnt be effected but take notice historically most QS releases drop in the spring and were manufactured in a limited production run just before CNY)

Eastbays shipment was delayed... EASTBAY ! When is the last time you remember Eastbay not having their kicks to ship out on RD ?

If Eastbays royal Is are still in transit there have more pairs coming for other suppliers too.

Also keep in mind whats been said about JBs latest tactic of holding back stock on certain releases depending on hype to increase desirability and sell more pairs of every pair released.

sidenote... The notion that nike could have just sent them all out early before the Chinese holiday would never work. Sneaker stores have a limited amount of space in their stockrooms and cant afford to take up space with shipments of shoes they wont be able to sell for a month.

.... then again I could be totally wrong o0 ....maybe Im just holding out hope since I didnt get mine
But even before Eastbay stated their shipment got delayed, Their Eastbay rep stated on here that these where very limited well beforehand

nice top 5 my guy. i personally dont see the appeal of the aqua 8s, but thats my opinion.
still need banned 1s to add to my top set, id say my top 6 right now are : bc3s, bred4s, wc4s, olive 5s, black/varsity6s and concords

Aquas are one of my favorite jordans

Because Kanye wore them
jk

because we are a country of followers with blinders on that only allow us to see jordans as the only choice of footwear available.

obviously that is a generalization but the truth is still in the numbers...

on that note i ordered four pairs(none for sale) from Snipes, comes to around $175 each to my doorstep. having family that far away is a curse most the time but a blessing every once in a while :smokin

PMed

You might as well just buy the royals instead of trading 
indifferent.gif

But even before Eastbay stated their shipment got delayed, Their Eastbay rep stated on here that these where very limited well beforehand

True, we just had no idea how limited.

Also for those of you know that know Ty that be on here (works at Leaders botique in Chicago, has connects in the sneaker biz) he posted a tweet about a month back warning how limited these would be...

I thought he was just adding fuel to the hype but now it all makes sense lol

found the snipes site. texted my homegirl in class about her parents shipping them to me from their home in germany.

she said her boyfriend will be in the US in 20 days, so he can just bring them on the plane.

told her i need her to translate the site for me. told her it was snipes, she said that's near her house.

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

THANK YOU BASED GAWD.

Waiting for my e-mail.. hopefully this all pans out.

About $60 over retail is NOT bad imo. Especially considering I was about to pull the trigger on 265.

because we are a country of followers with blinders on that only allow us to see jordans as the only choice of footwear available.

on that note i ordered four pairs(none for sale) from Snipes, comes to around $175 each to my doorstep. having family that far away is a curse most the time but a blessing every once in a while :smokin

I see what you did there lol

Yo does anybody know of any overseas Niketowns with these still in stock?

Last edited:
I'm bout ready to just trade some bred xi for these. Can barely find any for sale and if I do, prices are pretty high :x

congrats man.... good come up

I don't know what sizes you guys are trying to get from the Polish site but I tried for an 11.5 yesterday and they sent me an e-mail with a link and when I clicked it the translation said It was unable to fulfill my order.

Last edited:
I don't know what sizes you guys are trying to get from the Polish site but I tried for an 11.5 yesterday and they sent me an e-mail with a link and when I clicked it the translation said It was unable to fulfill my order.

I think that's as far as I got... guess it sold out after that or something because I went back to the PL site and couldnt add anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom