Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
did anyone else that ordered from the italian site get a shipping confirmation? i see one person here did. still haven't got mine but my payment's already been completed. 
grin.gif
hopefully it goes through.

Update: too many secondary PMs to reply to with follow-up questions... here's what I'll tell everyone:
They do ship to the US according to facebook (said email them with your order)
Google translate is pretty legit for this site-- it made it easy for me to navigate.
I submitted an order-- and a payment with ING Direct because I have it... I'd submit an "order" and then ask them about payment via email.. still waiting on response now
I'm doubtful that they've updated their online stock numbers, unfortunately...but let's wait and see-- everybody knows Poland don't know nothin' about Js... I'm half polish.. I should know.

Sorry if this ends up being a dead end... good luck y'all.

Update: too many secondary PMs to reply to with follow-up questions... here's what I'll tell everyone:
Google translate is pretty legit for this site-- it made it easy for me to navigate.
I submitted an order-- and a payment with ING Direct because I have it... I'd submit an "order" and then ask them about payment via email.. still waiting on response now
I'm doubtful that they've updated their online stock numbers, unfortunately...but let's wait and see-- everybody knows Poland don't know nothin' about Js... I'm half polish.. I should know.

You happen to know how much shipping is? bcos it doesnt say.

appreciate it.

Last edited:
I doubt it. I am thinking about snagging a third pair for tradebait when the FNL cancelled orders and shoes from Europe that sat come in, but I dont want to be greedy. If it is that hard to come by someone will be willing to trade banneds for em.

Again I highly doubt.
Surprised to see you back here

I'm always here just stay quiet

Think I know what site you're talking about.

Hopefully everything goes through ok. Need my size!

You happen to know how much shipping is? bcos it doesnt say.

appreciate it.

I don't, unfortunately. Since they use UPS, do a quick quote from them. I just sent them an extra 50 via ING-- they'll refund if it's not available or if it's not enough-- so i'm not worried.

I don't, unfortunately. Since they use UPS, do a quick quote from them. I just sent them an extra 50 via ING-- they'll refund if it's not available or if it's not enough-- so i'm not worried.

Alright fam, good looks.

What payment method the rest of you guys used?

Last edited:
Another page and more desperation sitting in. The lengths you guys are going to in order to still pay more than retail and then the guys begging to get in on this sort of thing. Scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom