Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
RT @DeadstockNYC: “@akaTRENT: Nike sold B-Stock Air Jordan 1 High Retro OG "Royals"?: http://t.co/jSuVWTyY

Any validity to this?

Much watch video click the link to see what I'm talking about

He's complaining about a insole. They ran out of insoles and put another Jordan insole in or someone just used the wrong one. That doesn't make it a b grade. He's worrying about selling them later, dumb video.

We are awaiting our shipment from our manufacturers. Once we receive the shipment, we will ship out the order.

EastbayRep - Mai
mean.gif

I did offer 2 pairs or jays for 1 pair royals (fire reds V, and bred IVs) to a few of cl sellers and got rejected. Surprised me but oh well I thought they would make out. The waiting game continues

I did offer 2 pairs or jays for 1 pair royals (fire reds V, and bred IVs) to a few of cl sellers and got rejected. Surprised me but oh well I thought they would make out. The waiting game continues

sell those two pairs and you will have money for a pair of royals plus change.now.in a couple of months royals will go for 400-450 unless there are like 3 surprise grand restocks.

sell those two pairs and you will have money for a pair of royals plus change.now.in a couple of months royals will go for 400-450 unless there are like 3 surprise grand restocks.
Yea thats what I was thinking but you know how hype is when the hot shoe come out had these on cl nobody biting. Guess with all the releases lately money tied up in hunting down other kicks.

Man What The Eff. Were There Only 6 Pairs Of Size 12'S Made? I Can't Locate A Size 12 For Nothing. This Is One Of The Craziest And Most Confusing Releases In Recent Memory...

For those of you who got your pairs in hand, what are the production dates on them. Trying to double check what caused this release to be different from what everyone thought it would be like. Chinese factories during Chinese New Year celebration and the shipping delays to retailers. The full or rest of the inventory stock of pairs probably either still in the factories or they are on their way here to the U.S.
9/12-11/12 on mine. Doesn't sound like Chinese NYE has anything to do with it 
roll.gif

they dumb im in Rochester Ill take that deal!! lol

^^^ I can only Imagine it was an early sample pair, like maybe they were going to go the way of the Chicagos, thank basedgod they didn't.

I ordered from NDC.au so hopefully my doesn't come with a leather tongue. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom