Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet merciful Jesus lol I found someone willing to let a 9(my size) go for 200 would I be an *** for passing ? Cause I don't feel comfortable dropping 200 on some 1s even if its an OG colorway

Nah but if you ever want them you'll be paying more than that. I don't blame anyone for passing on 1's at $200, but lets not get crazy and act like the materials on most other Jordans cost more or are worth more.

These are a much more simple statement in style but they are one of the cleanest colorways ever released.

anyone else feel these ran a bit small because i had to go a full size up and they still felt narrow

Anyone that got through Livestock got a confirmation email? I got one, but I think my order is going to be refunded... 
ohwell.gif

How can you wear them like that though? I had to relace them because jb laces them under the eyelet.

Just felt tight. Relaced them and it felt perfect.
I just loosened them up the old-fashioned way, without taking the laces all the way out, pulling the show outwards. I was scared they wouldn't fit because the Chi 1's didn't fit me in my regular sz 11. These fit perfectly and are VERY comfortable. Yeah I said it, a comfortable aj1.

Unfortunately the leather is very crappy on these. I can already see baby creases and can tell these aren't going to look nice for very long. JB got us running around like chickens with our heads cut off for a shoe that seems to have the shelf life of less than a year. Go figure.

sir charles beat me too it, but yes, you are very annoying. Im not "mad tho", i just dont like you
cuz i have 4 pairs and got 3 more preorders today just walk away you lost today 

Mods roll this dude outta here...he's about to burst from Royal Blue GREED
View media item 271859

Wait wait wait wait, something just hit me

Did you try and get these?

Awhile ago you were making a ruckus about how you weren't getting them simply because kanye wore them :lol:

That was an attempt to deter dbags like you that either lurk in here to resell or be like Kanye. I've got an 01' pair and secured myself a 2013 that I will WEAR so Im good Papi.

How can you wear them like that though? I had to relace them because jb laces them under the eyelet.

Just felt tight. Relaced them and it felt perfect.
I just loosened them up the old-fashioned way, without taking the laces all the way out, pulling the show outwards. I was scared they wouldn't fit because the Chi 1's didn't fit me in my regular sz 11. These fit perfectly and are VERY comfortable. Yeah I said it, a comfortable aj1.

Unfortunately the leather is very crappy on these. I can already see baby creases and can tell these aren't going to look nice for very long. JB got us running around like chickens with our heads cut off for a shoe that seems to have the shelf life of less than a year. Go figure.

Just because it creases doesn't make it crappy leather. Usually the leather that creases easiest is the best leather. And these have great leather.

And I know what you mean by comfort, those insoles feel like I'm walking on carpet :lol:

Just because it creases doesn't make it crappy leather. Usually the leather that creases easiest is the best leather. And these have great leather.

And I know what you mean by comfort, those insoles feel like I'm walking on carpet
laugh.gif
Exactly. The best leather (full grain) always creases really easily. But I'd rather have that because they aren't more defined than the creases you get from tough leather

That was an attempt to deter dbags like you that either lurk in here to resell or be like Kanye. I've got an 01' pair and secured myself a 2013 that I will WEAR so Im good Papi.

Right :rolleyes

When did I become a lurker/reseller/kanye Stan?

Last time I checked these were my grails and I copped a pair for myself and wore them gladly.

Sit down.

Last edited:
Anyone that got through Livestock got a confirmation email? I got one, but I think my order is going to be refunded... 
ohwell.gif

Kind of a crappy pic but it's dark at my pad and it's an iphone 
grin.gif

No re-selling here folks *Carefully re-factory laces and puts back in box*

Cleaan. Where'd you end up picking them up from?

ohwell.gif

I got one after, but if anything, I have that high chance of cancellation. My order was in 2.5 hours after they said sold out. lol

Been lurking this thread for a while. Went to camp at around 4:30 this morning at HoH in Orlando. By the time I was up all they had was size 13. I figured I could do a size swap but then rationalized it by saying someone behind me could actually be a 13 so I passed. Got a ticket for the barkleys but ended up giving that to someone at the back of the line and going home. Pretty much gave up on getting these and was on craigslist looking for a new phone and searched to see if anyone had these. Someone did and in my size. Offered $220, then $230, then finally just said **** it and agreed on $250, most I've ever spent on shoes, and honestly I couldn't be happier. If you are having trouble getting these don't give up because if you want them enough you will end up with them. Wish I could help some of you in here. Someone in Orlando is selling a size 9 for $210

http://orlando.craigslist.org/clo/3622283620.html

So finally, thanks for all the info in this thread. It helped a whole lot.

How are THESE more valuable than the 88s or Bred XIs, etc? :wow: I don't get it.

1s have ALWAYS been an easy, somewhat over looked copp.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom