Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
These never dropped on nbastore. You can call them right now and they will tell you. 866-746-7622.
100 percent agree, I have ordered jordans from that site in the past and that screen doesn't look right...no where on twitter or facebook and the thing with NBAstore is they might have a shoe under 'Air Jordan Retro' like they did this morning (Cool IXs 10.5) 2 minutes later it was purchased and then you get there screen with can't find what you are looking for with the basketball hoop...so clicking on that one link that was posted could be any term entered into the search bar!!!

last shot 14s? those can be had for retail or a little above. you would be really foolish to give up your royals for last shot 14s
last shots are my grails first J i ever had plus im not in it for the money would be ok to make someone that missed out happy instead of just thinking about myself. plus i can never find last shots for less than like 200 anyways so its almost fair imo

sodium levels are too high guys! call up nbastore! they will tell you they had them on sale at 9am est!! in the meantime, get lost on ebay and search for the cheapest ones you can find you non educated scums of the earth! get a real job, or better yet a career, so you can pay people to camp for you! damn illiterate mfers!
proof you got them off nba ? exactly ******

People threatening to poke & shoot up others. Men pushing girls. I don't even see why come at 5-6AM when the goons & connected people roll up a hour before store open & just crowd the area till cops come

sodium levels are too high guys! call up nbastore! they will tell you they had them on sale at 9am est!! in the meantime, get lost on ebay and search for the cheapest ones you can find you non educated scums of the earth! get a real job, or better yet a career, so you can pay people to camp for you! damn illiterate mfers!

Are you angry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom