Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
how will the release work for FNL , how doi find them
Go on their twitter pg (go to all replies) and wait till they got the link, you'll be directed to a SPA pg due too traffic eventually the website will let you in, or keep you out till the shoes are sold out. (ppl from the first minute to the last from sell out time never had the chance to access the pg) RELY ON THE BACKDOOR!!!!

So I never do the online release thing...does the countdown automatically chamge into a checkout button? or do you have to refresh the page? 

Almost went to HOH northline...but I'm at willowbrook with no line right now

I'm guessing FNL's phone lines will be a damn mess. They don't even open until 8 so that idea of chat chitting before 8 goes right out the window.

Idk how you guys are using more than 2 devices lol, only got but 2 hands.

Well men its come down to this.. in less than 30 minutes the royals will drop! Some of us will leave with glorius vicory a and satisfaction.. while others disappointment and grief. But we will all cop these for NT! Ready your clicking fingers and fight! Lol (just thought id set the mood at 6am)

So I never do the online release thing...does the countdown automatically chamge into a checkout button? or do you have to refresh the page? 
Clock changes to an "Add to Cart" button, then you'll probably see a message about how the shoes are reserved.  If you get it added to your cart, today is your lucky day and you should probably buy a lottery ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom