Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the ppl adding to cart with nothing happening i did the same but refreshed page and check my cart and they were there....so its quite possible you guys had them in the cart and didn't even know it...just a heads up for next time on JJ

Im not even going to try FL. They're going to reject half of you guys that try to check out cause of they're BS payment system.

Goodluck to everyone tomorrow, I'm done with this release

I think i might just bow out and pray that my pre order pair comes through...if i knew 100% that i was good i wouldn't even be trying right now

I told everyone 15 pages ago that it's a matter of who gets them in their cart and as the site goes up and down can manage to check out. It's luck. Everyone relax. They had 100 pairs from 8.5 - 12. Eastbay and FNL are the best bet tomorrow. Bigger numbers no doubt, and better ecommerce systems. Everyone chill and go rub one out, get some sleep.

For the ppl adding to cart with nothing happening i did the same but refreshed page and check my cart and they were there....so its quite possible you guys had them in the cart and didn't even know it...just a heads up for next time on JJ

nah i figured that too so i opened the cart in a new page and the cart was empty . I evenopened the page a few more times in diff windows and add to cart but nothing happened and the cart never updated.

I Had Em In My Cart....Then The Server Went Down ...Again For The 3rd Time

Crazy How The Server Went Down 10 Mins Before Midnight...1st Time I Seen That Happen On JJ

Good Luck To Everyone In The Morning 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 at the backpack guy. Site is still down. 

what the hell would upgrading their servers have to do with a release like this? Wouldnt even matter.

It's not their server. They're running a Drupal ecommerce system (likely some variation of the ubercart module). I've developed dozens of Drupal sites and the eCommerce systems for the platform just can't handle this kind of traffic. You guys expect some third tier retailer to have a site that is on par with a national retailer or even NDC (whose site still sucks). Get a grip, get an education and ****.

Had my link ready two days ago, feeling real good about my chances :D

What the efff was I thinking :x

So do these even come in a 11.5? I've been seeing multiple pre-order sites as well as the foreign sites with only an 11 and now JJ was the latest. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom