Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the game is today, I don't think I will ever be able to camp out anymore, EVER. I cannot compete with these dudes that spend 24 hours just chillin in front of a store. A couple hours I used to be able to do. But now a couple of hours and you're 100+ back in the line. At least in this area and probably other Big cities

yea man, i used to show up maybe 7 hours before a release and be able to cop. Only a few years ago, and ppl were saying how messed up the shoe game was. Now its brutal. I drive past a spot at 3pm the day before and theres 10 kids lined up.

Repped my friend 8)

The way the game is today, I don't think I will ever be able to camp out anymore, EVER. I cannot compete with these dudes that spend 24 hours just chillin in front of a store. A couple hours I used to be able to do. But now a couple of hours and you're 100+ back in the line. At least in this area and probably other Big cities

Last edited:
Wish Nike would say that there would be another release...this is chaotic...

oq was like $240 shipped. unless they remove that "tax" line its like $183. but i guess if the foreseen $400 resell prices are to come. $240 is "a steal" :tongue:

edit, my conversion maybe wrong heh

Last edited:
yea man, i used to show up maybe 7 hours before a release and be able to cop. Only a few years ago, and ppl were saying how messed up the shoe game was. Now its brutal. I drive past a spot at 3pm the day before and theres 10 kids lined up.

I've literally been paying over retail for every shoe since the black and cement 3s in 2011... Went to a store I use to work at with my lil homie at like 6AM thinking I was doing the homie a favor cuz I already holla'd at my ppl in the store..... Not only was I like the 45th person in line, in early winter the day after thanksgiving, I literally head dudes talking bout how they left thanksgiving dinner for a pair of kicks....

From that point on I been paying roughly 200 or so a pop for jordans, No matter what it is. The culture in general is crazy wild now. I literally live in a major US city (without a HOH) that has no pairs whatsoever to be found....

I called OneNess a lil earlier today and they told me they had 4 pairs total and they are "a top 10 shoe store in the US" from that point on I was jus like eff it where the resellers at....

Craziest part is even my connects aint have connects, I'm def done after infrared VIs in 2014 IDC what drops... JB can drop a shoe with my face on the side and MJ semen-made laces I'm out...

lmao at you saying 7 hours casually like its nothing.

i used to wake up 90 min before and it was no sweat and this was early 2011.

it really is crazy..as much as i talk bad about the new kids im glad im not new to this because theyre gonna have to put up with their generation as long as they are into shoes.

Older heads got full time jobs, and familys and wives and ****..aint nobody got time for that!.

3 more pairs til retirement baby!

Last edited:
Unfortunately the Shadows and Black Toes are probably going to get this same ****** treatment. Pathetic release strategy with the 1's this year. Might as well not even having bothered.

WHY DO WE EVEN SUBJECT OURSELVES TO THIS ****, NIKE IS LAUGHING AT US RIGHT NOW CHARGING RAPE PRICES FOR CRAPPY MATERIAL, CRAPPY LEATHER AND MAKING THINGS "LIMITED", AFTER I COP THESE OFF A ******G RESELLER IM OUT OF THIS GAME. YALL CAN HAVE FUN WITH THESE HYPEBEASTS. F JB AND F NIKE. HIT ME UP IF YOU HAVE A SIZE 9.5 SO I CAN END MY MISERY. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom