Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, come on cold
mean.gif
I cant see myself dropping $235 on these after I just dropped 230 for a pair of 2001 Bred 1s.... 2013s < 2001s.....dillema....i want two pairs of these but if I where to preorder and buy one retail that would be nearly 400$....fk this limited ishh

This is after the original price increas of 10. So 30 dollar increase in the last week :smh:

I am thirsthin for this shoe but that is too much. Luckily for me someone is trying to help me out, and if he cant pull through I will try my luck on eBay.

Thank god I never really got into Kobe, KD or LeBron's signature shoes. Less to "worry" about with all these planned (and still unknown quickstrike) All-Star releases.

marking these up 40 bucks lol.. iaintevenmad... im still coping 2x of these bad boys.
and this is coming from a "retired" collector thats been selling most of my "heat" because i realized grown folks look childish rocking basketball sneakers.
lol So if grown folks look childish rocking basketball sneakers why are you doubling up on this release?  You make no sense lmao Why even come into this thread?  You tryin to act cool or something?    I'm grown and I'll be rocking my Jordan's until I die.   I could careless what people think about how I look.  lol
wink.gif

I get what he means... A retro AJ 1 can be a subtle sneaker along with 3,4,5, maybe 6. Were as nowadys bball kicks specially and the dreadful foamposites are like "toys on the feet" unless youre playing a sport. I've been selling off many shoes because of this but I'll hold onto my 11s and a few others cause they're cool to look at.

THESE WILL BE COPPED I REMEMBER BEING IN THE 5TH GRADE WANTING THESE SO BAD

im just messin with the all caps :rofl:

these will be copped though :pimp:

lol So if grown folks look childish rocking basketball sneakers why are you doubling up on this release?  You make no sense lmao Why even come into this thread?  You tryin to act cool or something?    I'm grown and I'll be rocking my Jordan's until I die.   I could careless what people think about how I look.  lol:wink:

preach my dude

like you said rocking my jordans untill i die

Last edited:
damn, come on cold
mean.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong, but before I pre-ordered (when it was 215) it was 205. Now it's 235. I had to pre-order these though, I remember when I was younger and I couldn't get em. I really want em' now that I can afford it. Might as well try my luck at FCFS to come up with another pair. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom