Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crap, I think that was funny in your head, right?  Just trying to make sure I understand what you were trying to do, so I can respond in a way you may comprehend.  LOL you must not read very well at all.  I'm not the least bit upset and the rolling yellow face in my post means I'm laughin, dawg...laughin.  Thanks for the concern I guess (PS my shoes are locked down, not worried about anything at all pal.  And absolutely terrible GIF execution.  LOL this site really is the worst with GIFS).  I guess we'll just see next Saturday, continue to give bad info and divert the subject in the mean time.  Oh, and good luck to ya

No further rebuttal from me. The thread will jump 3 pages by the time cuz finishes responding. Homie's typing skills is off the chain in this *****. :rofl:

as always hyped jordans threads deliver...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This

Went back a few pages and didn't see any info, so I'm going to share what I found and hopefully help out my fellow NTers (& lurkers).

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Footlocker lists a AJ1 in "Black/Electric Green/Purple" on the 16th. Unless this is a secret exclusive HOH colorway, I'm pretty sure its the Royal 1s and that they mistakenly put the colors of the Joker 3s. So look up what your local HOH is doing and I hope you all get your pairs.

Black/Royal OG 1's drop on 2/16 for $140 @ HOH and Mom&Pops...JUST like the Knicks 1's...they will probably get lost in the All-Star hype, but will also probably sell out at MOST locations, JUST like the Knicks 1's did (contrary to a few people in this thread)...

Sidebar...can we get a definition of "sitting"...because if a shoe is 90% sold through in 1 day and you walk into one or two stores in a mall or on the street in your hometown and see a size on display...they are not "sitting"...that just means that those couple stores in YOUR area didn't sell 100% of their pairs...let's be real...

Black/Electric Green/Purple AJ1's are the "joker" colorway of the AJ1's to go along with the "joker" colorway of the AJ3's...these are the All-Star launches for Jordan Brand in terms of Retro's...2/16 launch date as well...available at all retailers (Champs, Finishline, Footaction, Footlocker, etc, etc)...however...they will be much more limited than a regular Retro release...

JM

Lol at everyone trying to justify how these will be an easy cop. No way in hell. Pulling out trash models and colorwayd and comparing them to a highly sought after, grailworthy, OG colorway.

By no means will these be easy, take your preconcord mentality out of here.

I've been fiending these for a long time. If they will be as easy to get as some of you are expecting, I will be extremely happy. 

The actual funniest part of this thread is the lame attempt by the old dudes, who I am sure assume that they deserve this shoe for being old, to try and act like these aren't a very sought after release. 

I'm not sure what you meant with this other than your normal rambling on that let's you get the last word in.

I can't be gone for one day 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

The only thing I have to say through the 4 pages I just read is; What releases would you know about if nobody did their homework? None, it would be strictly up to chance.

Either way, will be jumping around today confirming this $130 price change.

Lol this thread is a joke. I'm not asking for help. I've done all my work, and know where I will have the best chance to get a pair. I've gotten every pair I've wanted for the past 10 years, so I'm not new at this at all. I'm just saying that the way you guys come off is very rude and discourages new people from joining the shoe community. That's all, I'm done with this thread.

Oh, and by the way, I find it quite ironic that so many of you are angry about this new generation of those who "don't put in their work," or who "just want to be spoon fed." But I know a lot of you had no problem voting for Obama who gives people with that same attitude your money (that is if you even pay taxes, unlike 50% of this country), and only reinforces this mentality. So come on guys, lets share the wealth. Help some brothers out.

You Fixed News watchers are still mad about November.

Funny how you think you're informed :lol:

If you weren't a member of the 47% you wouldn't have to do your homework, because you would have had no problem paying $300 to a preorder site or reseller.

Not saying it will be an easy cop but seriously no average joe cares about the Jordan's that look like dunks to them.

Release will be as hard as you make it. Just call your locals, get info, and execute a plan.

Black/Royal OG 1's drop on 2/16 for $140 @ HOH and Mom&Pops...JUST like the Knicks 1's...they will probably get lost in the All-Star hype, but will also probably sell out at MOST locations, JUST like the Knicks 1's did (contrary to a few people in this thread)...

Sidebar...can we get a definition of "sitting"...because if a shoe is 90% sold through in 1 day and you walk into one or two stores in a mall or on the street in your hometown and see a size on display...they are not "sitting"...that just means that those couple stores in YOUR area didn't sell 100% of their pairs...let's be real...

Black/Electric Green/Purple AJ1's are the "joker" colorway of the AJ1's to go along with the "joker" colorway of the AJ3's...these are the All-Star launches for Jordan Brand in terms of Retro's...2/16 launch date as well...available at all retailers (Champs, Finishline, Footaction, Footlocker, etc, etc)...however...they will be much more limited than a regular Retro release...

JM
When this man speaks, he always restores order. Wow , i feel the desperation and tension in this thread. 
laugh.gif
. The 16th should be pure comedy in  here. Cant wait. 

Similiar is the same term for the example I gave, for numbers....and Royals will be in fewer numbers (OREGON NIKE CAMPUS Advertising Exec CONFIRMED).  Knicks were not everywhere and neither will the Royals be.  There are entire states in our United States of America that did not receive a Knicks 1's retro release in a retail store.  Look at the launch locator, you really think that is ALL of the FTL and FTA stores in the US that are listed for this shoe's release?  LOL @ you if so.  No, not contrary to NT....it is true, people want these shoes and they will be had quickly.  You are bringing up some city specific example for where you live, and comparing it not only to the non OG and weak Knicks CW, but now the non NA Chicago's.  That's a problem right there, you're just wrong.

Yeah I said does anyone have anything to ADD, because I know everything I typed is 100% fact, and was not asking for a weak attempt to try and argue against the facts I stated :rofl: , and still not add new info.  LOL at comparing Knicks 1's sitting in specific stores in specific regions of the entire country to the Royal 1 release.  Royals are hyped on their own, and will be gone ASAP in store and online at anywhere that is a major retailer.  Maybe you're hole in the wall mom and pops or your DTLR or some other regional store that normal people don't know about might have a Royal later in the day Saturday.  That really helps the rest of the country where people are posting from on here.  You're completely misled and out of touch with the shoe retail industry if you think what you tried up there is reality.

The actual funniest part of this thread is the lame attempt by the old dudes, who I am sure assume that they deserve this shoe for being old, to try and act like these aren't a very sought after release. 

Amen. Can't wait to see the few come here on RD and say "easy cop, I told you so", as if that applies to everyone in the country.

No sense in arguing with those who think these will be an easy cop and using Knick 1's as accomparison.

I went to every shoe spot in my area and found out fnl is not getting them and ftl wont know untill monday and will start a raffle on tuesday

Tried tweeting nikestore a few times about the Royals but they are curving me :lol:

Just weird that the royals are on the calendar but they still don't want to come out and say theyre dropping online.

So I'm dying for a pair of these but i'm still not sure which stores are going to carry them? I know they are a quickstrike release but I can't seem to find much more info. 

JM

Yo, do you have a YouTube channel named jumpmanbostsic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom