Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong.

Try typing https://www.nike.com and see what happens.

If the "https" is green, that means the site passes basic security. If the "https://sitename" is highlighted in green, it means the site has passed major security tests. Keep in mind this may be applicable to the entire site but some people only install this on their e-commerce page(s).

And also keep in mind this is all in layman's terms...
Exactly...just means that the info you provide on that website should be safe.

Wasn't there one dude that ordered from that African site and never got a tracking number? Wasn't sure if he got the shoes.

Got2havemykicks - accusing someone of selling fake shoes is a serious offense. If you cannot provide proof, then I would advise you not to post such things.

Anymore talk about Got2havemykicks and LAOKRATWR can be sent via PM. Any proof of fraud can be sent to me.

Please remember this is the 3rd or 4th royal 1 thread. If it gets locked then thats it. No more.

Please dont get this locked smh

Back to the topic... Did anyone's pair has a strong glue odor to it? Just like the retro 88

Last edited:
Anyone know if customs fees apply to the shelf life orders?

customs fee's apply to all orders placed outside the USA. Now whether you will get hit with customs fee's is all luck. Either you do or don't.

Last edited:
customs fee's apply to all orders placed outside the USA. Now whether you will get hit with customs fee's is all luck. Either you do or don't.

kinda reminds me the greek customs.dudes in there be pulling random fees.cheating sons of b$%^&s.thats why we are bankrupt.lol

This is the second time you have done this
mean.gif

You were e corn pops dude who got mad at the other guy for not selling you banned 1s.
mean.gif
against my better judgement i held off on logging back into a royal thread, but this is what i came here for?

dudes still salty 

Yup. Glue is not the new shoe smell that we love to smell. Don't get how he gets them confused.

Of course it is.  Same thing with new cars.  New car smell = new shoe smell = vapors from adhesives.
But not an overwhelming stench. There is a difference. You could smell the glue from the open box sitting on the floor and while standing over it. Tell me that's normal.

Last edited:
But not an overwhelming stench. There is a difference. You could smell the glue from the open box off the floor standing over it. Tell me that's normal.
This! There is absolutely a difference in how "new" shoes smell compared to how they use to....IMO new shoe smell is terrible now compared to how all my new shoes use to smell....I was outta the game for 5-6yrs so I dunno what changed....but something changed.

I got a question. ........how can we start understanding the difference between a legit royal 1 from a fake one..........does anyone here have any tips on this?

when i open the box and leave the top off the smell fills up my whole room which is fairly small and the smell is very nauseating strongly scented stuff makes me sick i thought about letting them air out in a spare room for a week to see if that helps with the smell.

Something has changed, it's called stronger adhesives that are stronger on the nose!

My 2011 WC3's smelled just as strong as the pairs I got last month of the 88's. Both pairs of Royals had an extremely strong smell too. They didn't start using more glue, they just are using stronger glues than in the past. And the "new smell" is a combination of both glue and freshly (in the grand scheme of things) cut leather.

"oh no, that new smell used to be just the shoes, not glue." LULZ always been glue in there guys

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom