Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
This salts hurting my wounds. Congrats to those still coping at retail or slightly above. As much as I want these, I can't justify (personally) paying current resale values. With that being said ill still keep my fingers crossed.

Paid Kixsquare on 2/17 and still haven't received my shoes. This dude isn't returning my emails or tweets and sent me a dump tracking # like a snake. Allegedly shipped out on 2/21/13 USPS Priority. No info past label creation.

Don't deal with this Kixsquare. PayPal dispute filed.

Luckily, a fellow NTer came through for me. Hunt over.

Last edited:
****, missed my size 8 earlier. This release is way too stressful...
mean.gif

Finishline made my heart skip a beat they tweeted just in nike air royal lmfao
Haha, same here.

CHILL WITH THE LOOKING FOR X SIZE. PM ME POSTS

INFRACTIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FROM NOW ON. JUST DELETED 4 POSTS ON THIS 1 PAGE.

If anything 8.5 is at the bottom of the most sought size. IMO 8.5-10.5 are the most sought sizes but 9-10 are the hardest sizes to cop.

dude i just saw a size 8 selling for like a gazillion dolllars...8,8.5 must be HARD to get...

they way it looks, all sizes in this shoe are hard to get and are stupid in price.

I don't think so. Anything in a 9-10 is going to be easier bc they usually make more of them. Dudes have had lots of trouble finding 12's, 13's and 14's.

This. i think its more 9-11 has the most inventory.

half sizes are much harder to get. especially 11.5, 12.5, 13.5....i feel bad for these folk

^^not to quote...but because i have a vade picture of inventory...large and small sizes are more rare and then come the half ones.i believe the rarest to the 9-13 range is 12.5.9.5 is the hardest to come by just because the number of people wanting it not the number of pairs made.

Last edited:
This. i think its more 9-11 has the most inventory.

half sizes are much harder to get. especially 11.5, 12.5, 13.5....i feel bad for these folk
The guy that was providing pairs to users from Germany had an abundance of 11-13s lol. I don't even think there's a size 13.5 -- is there?

are these still really hard to get? have a sz 9.5 that is collecting dust in my closet..not really feeling them..roommate gave them to me thinking i would like them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom