Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man i threw in the towel right before it came back up. damn and it sucks bein a 10. Its always one of the first out the door.

Going to take them a while to send the "sorry, we oversold and could not fulfill your order" emails. I'd be shocked if two of you score.

Good luck.

Heads up.. my bank called said they had a fishy transaction had to clear it up 

Ok can any-1 give me a run down of how many from here copped this morning and about how many pairs they had based off that info. Did you guys find it very hard?

Not even Sprite could quench my thirst for these Royal 1s. :stoneface: About to throw my DS Space Jams on eBay so I can buy these. I guess you have to give up heat to buy heat since I refuse to spend over $280 for a pair of 1s. Hope you guys get your pairs from that Czech site.

Last edited:
If that little thing that showed how many people were viewing was legit, then im sure everyone but maybe 1 or 2 if that will go through. I mean at the point before it crashed on me there were 800+ views per size and 13 or so pairs is 1 pair per with an extra size thrown in here and the. Someone asked 13 per size. Thats funny cause i dont think even eastbay or finishline had that many.

Some of the stuff ****** say to avoid taking a L in public...
mean.gif

Anyway, I fell asleep waiting for the site to come back up. Congrats to those that copped their first pair.

Last edited:
Yep. I mean how can I be butthurt considering I had to use Google Translator to know what the hell was going on. It isn't like they were ever going to get my business or expected for me to interfere with theirs. Shoe game gone crazy.

Just got my refund from queens. Not happy. And I was the first to post I got an order in. Not good....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom