Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys relax they probably shipped the royals to one of there stores like jimmy jazz did ... 
smokin.gif

Guys relax they probably shipped the royals to one of there stores like jimmy jazz did ... 
smokin.gif
That was some really garbage JJ pulled with the corks... and the most frustrating aspect was that they knew all along and waited for days to tell 

200 members and 300 guest in this thread :x

there was around 800 ppl on the website :x

dam lurkers :smh:

That was some really garbage JJ pulled with the corks... and the most frustrating aspect was that they knew all along and waited for days to tell 
wasnt trying to get the corks cause theyre hideous as f.uck...what happened?

wasnt trying to get the corks cause theyre hideous as f.uck...what happened?
JJ kept everyone in suspense   for days saying there was a technical issue preventing them from posting the Corks online.   Last Monday they release a twitter update explaining that the shoes were shipped to the B&M store and not the warehouse.   

JJ kept everyone in suspense   for days saying there was a technical issue preventing them from posting the Corks online.   Last Monday they release a twitter update explaining that the shoes were shipped to the B&M store and not the warehouse.   
damn thats messed up. glad i dont give JJ any of my business, not even the B&M stores. My girl said she tried to cop some stuff for me there b4 but went elsewhere. they on some BS. smh

well, going back to bed. gonna try from my phone for a little longer then giving up for 2 weeks till the 13s

Last edited:
Pretty sure corks were instore for them. really is no surprise why they went down. gotta be aware we arent only ones out there wanting and there are way more people in the know than here. some lurkers might drop info people here dont know.

U know this is why more and more i have distaste for my country. Forcing me to to sit up in the early morning on a foreign website doin this crap. Nike.com shame on u.

U know this is why more and more i have distaste for my country. Forcing me to to sit up in the early morning on a foreign website doin this crap. Nike.com shame on u.
I actually feel bad for those locals over there trying to cop a pair off this site. We just took over lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom