Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
iv been looking around but nothing in a 10 so far... its dry as hell out there, even in nyc

yea i think im just gonna wear them as is.. I mean they fit well, they are just a bit on the long side and im trying to avoid clown feeting in them.
wish u would have hit me back 2 months ago b4 i undsed mine...i got 10 needed a 10.5...ahhh well good luck 

Finally bite the bullet last night on the bay, can't wait any longer for a wishful size swap, seems like the price will just get worse as time goes on. Just hopefully when I let go of my wrong size pair, it'll cover the cost.

I have another swap set up. if this one falls through i will be keeping the 9.. like i said the 9's fit just perfect, but i wouldn't mind a little wiggle room see what happens

Last edited:
Forget dress socks. Go with the super thin summer time cycling socks.

They are a tad pricey $15 and up per pair but they're really nice and unlike dress socks they're moisture wicking.

A royal 1 restock or release I should say might happen on ndc. They have been restocking some of the more popular shoes lately: bred 11s, area 72 barkley posites, and they tweeted that they will reveal hgg 13 restock info this week. 

Does any know an after market website that still have em up for sale other then eBay? Going to bite the bullet and pay top dollar..

A royal 1 restock or release I should say might happen on ndc. They have been restocking some of the more popular shoes lately: bred 11s, area 72 barkley posites, and they tweeted that they will reveal hgg 13 restock info this week. 
stop dreaming-it won't happen. they haven't dropped any of the nike air ones on ndc yet

On my list of must gets for the past couple of years, this has always been near the top. What sucks is I had a few pairs I actually balled hard in during High School, and I wish I kept them, now.

What hurts most, is I wear the same shoe size now as I did then. Smh.

Last edited:
stop dreaming-it won't happen. they haven't dropped any of the nike air ones on ndc yet
THIS. Guess people don't read or were not around when these dropped. None of the 1s have dropped on NDC thus far and people still imaging they will..

A worker at HOH at the Beverly Center offered me a trade for my Royals worn 5 times for a DS Air max Atmos or $320. My only pair though and took too much work to get em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom